Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Just got hired at T-mobile - Do I take the job? please read and leave your opinion.

vicprezwak

Jun 11, 2004, 12:01 AM
I am currently working as a sales rep for a reseller of another company. Today t-mobile sent me my new hire packet and offered me a position as a sales rep. I am not able to get benifits at my current job. I was looking for some input on why to join or not join the T-mobile team.

What is your average commission per month?

Are your goals of 100% hittable?

If you are a good sales man do you have the opportunity to go above and beyond your commission?

Do you get paid for data / bolt on features?
How are there benifits?

If my current boss matches what t-mobile offers me what would me other incentives be?
ex. spiffs, contests

Do they have a phone employee plan?

Can you put a girlfriend who you live with althoguh are not mar...
(continues)
gooshy520

Jun 11, 2004, 10:14 AM
I myself don't work for T-Mobile but, I have worked for resellers before. I have been in cellular for over 15 years (Chicago), I have tried sales for 2 years, wasn't for me. What I will say is this, If your current company does not offer benefits, LEAVE THEM. I also know it looks better on your resume that you worked for an major company than a reseller (I've been there, done that). I work for U.S. Cellular now & in my 18 years of working, this is the happiest I've ever been. I was with a reseller for 9 years & never seem to go anywhere in the company.
vicprezwak

Jun 11, 2004, 8:40 PM
thank you. i think i am going to go for it. i have nothing to loose. thanks for the reply.
frankiewawa

Oct 9, 2006, 1:25 PM
if you took the job did you sell anything? considering tmobile has horrible reception 🙄
spidermon

Oct 9, 2006, 2:05 PM
I am currently working as a sales rep for a reseller of another company. Today t-mobile sent me my new hire packet and offered me a position as a sales rep. I am not able to get benefits at my current job. I was looking for some input on why to join or not join the T-mobile team.

What is your average commission per month? I am part time at a slow store my commission is about 1400 a month.

Are your goals of 100% hittable? Absolutely especially new hire bonus. I hit mine $350

If you are a good sales man do you have the opportunity to go above and beyond your commission? Definitely my friend made 4500 last month.

Do you get paid for data / bolt on features?
How are there benefits? Yes and Yes and Amazing.

If my current boss mat...
(continues)
biznass

Oct 9, 2006, 8:10 PM
This is America! You can never put a domestic partner on your benefits!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.