Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

I hate you

Nikoletta

Jan 5, 2006, 4:25 PM
"Thank you for calling blah blah blah, my name is Niki, can I have your name please?"

"Hi. Yes. I need to do a upgrade."

"Ah ok, so you're an existing customer looking to upgrade your phone?"

"Uh. No. I'm a dealer and I need to do an upgrade."

"Ah. Ok. I need your dealer code."

"111358992*"

"And your name?"

"Becky*"

"And you need to help a customer do a handset upgrade?"

"Uh. Yeah."

"K. You've called the Sales department. That's the new activation sales department."

"Oh. Can't you just help me."

"No. Never Call this number again."

*Clearly I am making this info up.
soldmysoul4cellular

Jan 5, 2006, 4:48 PM
lmao...clearly....heres one i bet you hear.......

"can you CUT this phone back on!!!"

"ummmm...well...sir/mamm....if you cut your arm off.....could the doctor just CUT it back on for you??????" DIDIN"T THINK SO!!!!! get lost dead beat!!!!!!!
Nikoletta

Jan 5, 2006, 5:03 PM
My loathing at this moment is for the dealers who work in some of our stores. Actually, here's a story. It's Niki Story Time! Everybody gather round, get your blankies and ba-ba's and settle in for a story. 😉

This customer, we'll call him Gary... he was a very sweet even tempered young man. He wanted to get his wife, Anna, a phone. Gary went to a third party retail store to set up the phone. The rep at the retail store said that Gary could have a line of service and a Samsung T309 for fifty dollars and Gary liked that so he paid the fifty dollars and took the phone home to Anna.

Later that day the Evil Owner of the store called Gary and told him the rep who set him up had made a mistake. Because of his credit class Gary w...
(continues)
soldmysoul4cellular

Jan 5, 2006, 5:18 PM
that is a wonderful story..esp the evil owner burning in hell....makes me wanna roast marshmellows!!!!!
CptFarlow

Jan 6, 2006, 2:07 PM
Mmmmmm......marshmellows.... 😛
Cigee

Jan 6, 2006, 3:05 PM
Marshmallows are good too! 😛
CptFarlow

Jan 6, 2006, 3:22 PM
I like the burn mine, and catch it on fire...then blow it out and eat that layer...and to it again, and again...

Then I do it with another marshmellow...

😁
CptFarlow

Jan 6, 2006, 3:26 PM
Wow I must be tired...I didn't even notice I spelled it wrong... 🤭

Had the past two days off...that's my excuse... 😉
tequilasundae

Jan 5, 2006, 5:45 PM
i had someone ask to pay their "cut on fee" đŸ¤Ŗ
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 5, 2006, 6:17 PM
Nikoletta, I'll never call you again.

Signed,

"Becky"

☚ī¸

☚ī¸
freedomrep

Jan 5, 2006, 7:01 PM
Wow, were you reeally Becky if so that is so ****ing funny đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ
ki0sk

Jan 5, 2006, 7:28 PM
that would be some MAJOR coincidence
Nikoletta

Jan 5, 2006, 8:19 PM
Well, if that is the 'Becky' I spoke to today... here's the end of it. DO NOT CALL TELESALES! It's really simple. If you are a direct or indirect dealer for our company there is NO REASON you should be calling 800-tmobile number. NO REASON. Unless you want me to set you up with a line of service and give me the credit for the activation. I have this rant about once every three months but seriously. You have to be mentally defective to call me if you work in a store. I'll steal you sale given half the chance since you decided it would be a good idea to ruin my average today.
soldmysoul4cellular

Jan 6, 2006, 1:14 PM
i love to steal
Nikoletta

Jan 6, 2006, 1:54 PM
Yeah but that's money and drugs, not sales.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 6, 2006, 3:55 PM
lol Good grief.

Calm down and breathe.

No, it wasn't me. I was just mocking the situation. But I have an urge now to call telesales.
Nikoletta

Jan 6, 2006, 5:58 PM
I know it wasn't you, I'm just playing, but if you call telesales I may have to come over there and beat you. Wait, is that a good thing? dangit.
everman

Jan 6, 2006, 1:53 PM
Her name is Katrina.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 6, 2006, 3:58 PM
But my middle name is Becky!

Kidding. đŸ¤Ŗ 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.