Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Hey customers, i think you are on to something!

Cigee

Jan 3, 2006, 5:39 PM
I have been a loyal owner of a chevorolet cavalier for a couple years now and I feel that I have been a good customer so I should now recieve a free car. I have been paying about 400 dollars a month for the past couple of years and have even paid for extras like gap insurance and extended warranty. I think that I deserve, at no cost of course, a corvette. If chevy won't give me my corvette I will stop my payments immedietly and go to Ford and get a mustang shelby. I dont care if I have to pay 200 dollars more a month because they care about their customers there. Thank you for your time. Carrie 🤣 🤣 🤣
dr_gonzo

Jan 3, 2006, 5:57 PM
lmao...I'm still waiting for the complimentary T-bone from the grocery store, since I've been shopping there so long... 😳
tequilasundae

Jan 3, 2006, 6:56 PM
omg that is freakin hilarious..!! my saturn is totaled so i should get a free cadillac..lol
tequilasundae

Jan 3, 2006, 6:57 PM
my 13" standard TV doesn't work anymore, so i am gonna demand a 40 inch plasma cause i been such a good customer..
Cigee

Jan 3, 2006, 7:10 PM
My washer and dryer have gone out. I have paid Maytag alot of money and I demand an upgrade at no cost!
ki0sk

Jan 3, 2006, 8:41 PM
hahahhah, my....um.....never mind
orchidday

Jan 6, 2006, 8:26 AM
😈

I went on vacation last month and left some lights on in my house. I went over my normal useage but it wasn't my fault and I have been a customer for years. Mr. Utility Company, I demand you remove those charges as you can see my bill never goes that high.

Dear Mr. Gas Station: I have been a loyal customer for years and last month my third cousin Bubba died and we had to drive all the way to Arkansas. Yeah I know travelling uses more gas but I think I am entitled to free gas for my emergency trip.
johnnybmagic

Jan 5, 2006, 10:41 PM
Wow, what a sad story, not only do you own a chevy cavalier but you pay $400 a month for it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.