Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 27 replies

Anyone else working?

dr_gonzo

Dec 26, 2005, 11:47 AM
Just out of curiosity...I'm questioning my own sanity for dragging myself out of bed at 6:30 this morning to come in today...Not like we're getting tons of calls in sales today. Or I should say calls FOR sales today. It's like I'm in the customer service queue. Which would be fine, if I actually worked in customer service instead of sales. I should be home with my new DVD player. Dammit. đŸ‘ŋ
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 26, 2005, 11:48 AM
What are you a doctor of, Dr?
dr_gonzo

Dec 26, 2005, 12:25 PM
I have a ph.D in B.S. 😈
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 11:49 AM
Hi...I'm working too. We're not busy at all. And no one's on here either. Geez, I'm bored! 😡
Fenix1003

Dec 26, 2005, 12:01 PM
This IS stupid they should have closed today
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:05 PM
I would MUCH rather be at home...playing with my son...or watching tv..or whatever I might be doing AT HOME at this time. But no, I'm sitting here, doing NOTHING. I've could've done nothing at home. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid for this.
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:06 PM
Oh, and Good morning Fenix! 🙂
Fenix1003

Dec 26, 2005, 12:26 PM
Good morning fenix! I mean Cabreras, erm sorry, I am at home but I still would much rather be playing with my baby, and not here doing nothing, but like u said at least we are getting paid
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:30 PM
At least you're at home! I'm sitting here, at this desk, looking at this lady that has on WAAAAAY too much makeup! (you could paint with what she has on her face!) I need to be at home in bed! 😡
Fenix1003

Dec 26, 2005, 12:35 PM
well I guess i don't have much to complain about, except that i am working and all my friends and family members are not...but yeh it could be worse.
Is that lady over her 40's btw?
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:39 PM
Over her 40s? No...I'd say mid-40s, but not over 40s yet. She seriously looked like she just took off her red nose and wig before she stepped in.
CptFarlow

Dec 26, 2005, 12:24 PM
It's slow here today. I wish I was in my car with my XM radio. Either that or my comfy bed.

I wish I didn't have to work until 9pm tonight. ☚ī¸
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:31 PM
oooh..I get off at 7. But at the rate we're going, it's going to feel like eternity.
CptFarlow

Dec 26, 2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah, one customer so far since 11. I would rather be incredibly busy, that way I don't notice what time it is. ☚ī¸
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:37 PM
Exactly, me too!
CptFarlow

Dec 26, 2005, 12:38 PM
We were open until 7 on saturday night. We were dead from 5 until 6:45 when they finally let us go... 🙄
cabreras23

Dec 26, 2005, 12:40 PM
We were open Saturday too. We were super busy Friday, but not so much on Saturday.
Nikoletta

Dec 26, 2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah I'm here, it's pretty dumb, well not bad, I've taken one call and that took 40 minutes and was a sale, sweet little lady from back east who just wanted to chat and my computer was buggin around on me so we got to chat plenty. I'd rather be in my bed atm too, or trying to figure out what's wrong with my new shower so it works right. I shouldn't have to call a plumber to fix this stupid shower head. *drools* I could go stand in the shower all day and me happy, it's one of those showers heads like they show on the commercials where the couple is arguing over who gets to use it first... low flow but like standing in the rain.
dr_gonzo

Dec 26, 2005, 12:49 PM
A hot shower sounds a lot better than this Chinese water torture... 😁
Nikoletta

Dec 26, 2005, 5:04 PM
You can come over and try it, it's really nice. Mmmm makes me purr just thinking about it. Bring booze and massage oil.
dr_gonzo

Dec 26, 2005, 5:16 PM
😲 Well that would make the day go by faster...I'll stop by with some Crisco and a bottle of Ripple. 😉
Nikoletta

Dec 26, 2005, 5:19 PM
Crisco? Bah, stop at Castles and get something nice. I have this fur rug in my room so we can have some nice rubdowns... 😛
dr_gonzo

Dec 26, 2005, 5:28 PM
I don't know what Castles is, but I'll see what I can figure out... 😈
Nikoletta

Dec 26, 2005, 6:28 PM
Castles is the grown-up toy store, they have all kinds of nice massage oils...and other things 😲 (I hope nobody's getting testy with me, I just like to tease.) Gonzo, where are you at anyways, is it going to be a long drive to Idaho or are you going to have to fly?
dr_gonzo

Dec 30, 2005, 9:18 AM
Ah I see đŸ˜ŗ - It would be a pretty long drive. Tennessee to Idaho, that is. Especially with all that damn snow.
brentgodwin

Dec 26, 2005, 2:19 PM
We are here!!

Sucks too. Everything else seems to be closed other than the grocery stores.
longsleeves

Dec 26, 2005, 2:21 PM
I'm here and everything seems open in El Paso except city federal offices and banks but all the stores are open and yeah and us care for blue/orange
timslo

Dec 26, 2005, 3:31 PM
Sorry to say, but yes. And just about every customer I've had has something to bitch about. A lady told me earlier that she wasn't wasting her time with me and that she didn't have to sign another contract at the corp. store. Oh well....Hope everyone had a good Christmas. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.