Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

do you need a tissue?

Willwise

Dec 15, 2005, 5:06 PM
AS a third party retail store. The only payments we cant take are precash payments. precash charges us so we have to charge the customer. there is no way around it however we post the payments to the bill usually with in 20 min. now if you don't want to pay the extra five dollars send your bill in before it is due other wise I don't want to hear how your son is sick and you didn't have time and that you are spending your last 50 bucks to pay the pill it isnt my fault if you cannot afford to pay your bill so 😢 all I can do is offer you a tissue.

sorry just a little frustrated
ralph_on_me

Dec 15, 2005, 5:24 PM
what's "precash"? Is that the paper money is printed on before they ink and cut it?
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 5:35 PM
No it is a program that we use to post the money onto their account.

Our store stopped charging the customers that fee.
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 15, 2005, 6:14 PM
We do preCash here and we get the complaints here too. We charge 2.00 for the card and 3.00 for the fee but the card is just a one-time fee.
Nikoletta

Dec 16, 2005, 5:04 PM
I hate when people think that giving us some sob story about how their mom is dying of prostate cancer is going to make us waive some fee or give them something free or ignore the fact that their credit rating tanks so they can get a phone. I only ends up annoying me.

And to anybody who got the special joke it that, congratulations, you are familiar with human anatomy!
G-rad

Dec 16, 2005, 5:11 PM
Nikoletta said:
I hate when people think that giving us some sob story about how their mom is dying of *prostate cancer* is going to make us waive some fee or give them something free or ignore the fact that their credit rating tanks so they can get a phone. I only ends up annoying me.

And to anybody who got the special joke it that, congratulations, you are familiar with human anatomy!

Must be a transsexual
Nikoletta

Dec 16, 2005, 5:41 PM
EXACTLY! Here, have a candy cane, you got it.
aemsafd

Dec 20, 2005, 4:49 PM
Actually women CAN get prostate cancer. Its not as prevelant as it is among men (just like breast cancer in men) but that is something that's possible and that many doctors will screen for.
Vox Dei

Dec 20, 2005, 5:43 PM
Ummm...I didn't think woman HAVE a prostate.
Nikoletta

Dec 20, 2005, 6:02 PM
Actually, Encyclopedia Britannica says only men even HAVE a prostate, and since, according to this article the purpose of the prostate is to add certain fluids to the semen I don't think they're wrong...

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9061584?query=H ... »
Vox Dei

Dec 20, 2005, 6:53 PM
Kinda like a woman getting testicular cancer 😛
craptacularwireless

Dec 20, 2005, 7:03 PM
They do: ovarian cancer. Ovaries are analogous with testicles. 🤣
Nikoletta

Dec 20, 2005, 8:27 PM
yes but not a prostate. 😕
axess_denied

Dec 20, 2005, 7:36 PM
That is the same thing I asked Butter's Dad after he came out from Fisting Firemen 9. I guess he used all his tissue during episodes 1 - 8.

sorry kids.... South Park humor helps.... ALWAYS 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.