Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I love it!! when

christmaswhistler

Dec 13, 2005, 12:30 PM
😁 So this guy calls in and wants credit because he went over min in his plan for the third month in a row this tome only by 40 bucks or so. He escalated to our res then to me screaming that he has been a loyal customer for 20 year with att and if we dont give him credit he will cancel this line his home line and 4 other wireless lines he has with us for his business. 🙄 So I tell him the first month he went over we gave him credit for all overage about 65 dollars and explained his plan and view min. The second time he went over we gave half because he whined that we did not explain his plan last month till his month was almost over. I wouldn't have but.... Now he wants credit again 😳 I declined to give credit so he gave me 4 other ...
(continues)
longsleeves

Dec 13, 2005, 1:22 PM
nice!
brentgodwin

Dec 13, 2005, 1:38 PM
and they call us crooks!!! 😎
cingcing

Dec 15, 2005, 6:09 PM
First off, I love the story. We get A-holes in here all the time that think if they throw a fit, they will get what they want. Mostly because AT&T DID give them whatever they wanted. Only encouraging that type of behavior.

The only problem I see is that you waived the ETF's. Why? He didn't deserve that. As a loyal customer, he should have known that there is a fee to terminate the contract. No matter how much he thinks he's being ripped off, he signed the God$%^@ed contracts.
ralph_on_me

Dec 15, 2005, 6:18 PM
I think the ETFs were waived because he reinstated service. He was able to get back on the plans he had, but he lost all the promos he had.
cingcing

Dec 15, 2005, 6:19 PM
oh, ok that's cool then
newfette

Dec 17, 2005, 9:03 AM
i absolutly love stupid customers...

my favorite when i was working Cingular Customer Care was the guy that told me to lay back on the mattress of the corporate world and spread my legs..
I laughed so hard on the phone at him and politly told hime that was the nicest way anyone has ever called me a corporate Wh**e in my life..

But now that i'm back working for a canadian Company and in a store.. I Had this guy in here a few days ago and he was just ripping mad about something i had no control over..
and i'll be the first to admit that i was getting flustered and frustrated cause this guy was being an a$$

but it was all worth it when my dad came by to drop something off for me and this guy realized that he was in a store screamin...
(continues)
Willwise

Dec 17, 2005, 1:57 PM
Well I was just informed that I am officaly an @$$ hole beacuse I cant give a customer the same amount of minutes half priced. Also I refused to redeem my self by not giving a fee phone to the customer whose phone was 13 months old (she is elidgeble) in may for a full rebate but cant wait. I just wanted everyone to know that I am now an 👿 @$$ hole
Nikoletta

Dec 19, 2005, 1:10 PM
Congratulations, we should for a club the "@$$holes and B!tc4es of Wireless Phones." so we can share our secrets for pissing customers off on purpose.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.