Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 70 replies

Spoiled brat....

CptFarlow

Dec 6, 2005, 7:58 PM
Just had a mother come in with her daughter looking to get a new phone. They had insurance on the phone, but decided to put a phone from a friend onto that line, which resets the upgrade eligibility. I told them that they would have to pay full price for the phone, or they could purchase a refurbished phone. I also told her how she could get one on Ebay for a pretty good price.

Well the mother leaves and this girl, who looked to be around 15, pulls the zipper on her jacket down to show lots of cleavage, leans over the counter, showing even more of it, then starts playing with her tongue ring. I tried my best to stay focused, continuing to explain her options. She was licking her lips and staring at me, then started asking me if the...
(continues)
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 8:09 PM
DISCOUNT dude, DISCOUNT. Make up some sh*t to tell your boss and get them the discount. You just missed a three way! Sh*t I would have bought her the damn phone!
Fenix1003

Dec 6, 2005, 8:16 PM
LOL 🤣
ccanady

Dec 13, 2005, 1:40 PM
axess_denied said:
DISCOUNT dude, DISCOUNT. Make up some sh*t to tell your boss and get them the discount. You just missed a three way! Sh*t I would have bought her the damn phone!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

you are the man
colione112

Dec 16, 2005, 1:03 AM
Hhmm... woulda have them meet me after work, and do what needed to be done, then give her the phone 🙂 after taking pictures with my phone of course... after which, i'd have printed them out and handed them around to every guy I saw lol
MIKE3222

Dec 6, 2005, 8:22 PM
you could have found another job. but, when will you find another opportunity like that.
vmc5555

Dec 6, 2005, 8:35 PM
Man, I'm not sure how it works at the store(work in call center) but I would've hooked her up 😈 ...esp if she was flashin some really nice cleavage, I'ma sucker though 😁 ...so what exactly did they say when you asked what you were gonna get out of it...maybe I missed that
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 8:57 PM
I think all of us applaud your asking what exactly was offered to our friend for his "help."
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 8:37 PM
Lately I have had a very cute chick (probably 20-23 years old) coming by my kiosk and asking me (basically begging me) to take her number and call her. Now, I consider this girl to be quite exotic looking and a once in a lifetime opportunity. The reason I have not pursued this option is because I have a fiancee' at home! Talk about a sticky situation in which one can be found. I flat out shot the girl down the other day in front of my co-workers and was met with an unpeasent response from my teammates. "You're an oak. Way to stand strong, IDIOT!" I don't know that I should be put down for being a man of principle, but I know I bummed them out since I am the only person who had the ability to take this chick up on her offer. All I can say is ...
(continues)
vmc5555

Dec 6, 2005, 8:54 PM
Truer words were never spoken...also true though is that just because you're on a diet...doesn't mean you can't look at the menu...and "premarital sex isn't bad if you don't not getting married"
Nikoletta

Dec 6, 2005, 8:56 PM
That's not idiotic, you'd be pissed as all hell if she stepped out on you so you made a good choice. You can only hold others to the standards you keep for yourself.
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 9:00 PM
She has stepped out on me. Over a year and a half ago she did cheat on me. I just don't think it wold be fair to do it back to her now.
Nikoletta

Dec 6, 2005, 9:23 PM
I'm sorry, that really sucks.
colione112

Dec 16, 2005, 1:05 AM
does she still come around?? revenge is good, especially when she doesn't find out 🙂

but seriously... way to stand ur ground. I'm engaged, and although i get hit on at least a few times a week, I leave it alone. Wouldn't want that done to me.
vmc5555

Dec 6, 2005, 9:07 PM
Of course it's fair...alls fair in blah blah...especially if this chick is hot
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 9:21 PM
She is hot, that is no doubt. She said to me "I NEVER pursue guys. For me to ask you out twice and be shot down both times means you must have something good at home." To which I responded, "Well, she knows how to make me happy every morning," (referring to scrambled eggs and bacon of course!) The I am met with, "She might do it well, but I can do it better!" What am I supposed to do about that???? It looks like I could have a shot, too bad I am a "good" guy.
vmc5555

Dec 6, 2005, 9:29 PM
To quote from Godfather:

What am I supposed to do???

You can act like a man!!!!

If she can do it better, who are you to tell her she can't...let her show you and then be the judge...remember: nice guys finish last...
longsleeves

Dec 6, 2005, 9:31 PM
Yeah maybe she'll throw in a sausage pattie
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 9:57 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 ROFLMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣
ccanady

Dec 13, 2005, 1:44 PM
axess_denied said:
"Well, she knows how to make me happy every morning," (referring to scrambled eggs and bacon of course!) The I am met with, "She might do it well, but I can do it better!" What am I supposed to do about that???? It looks like I could have a shot, too bad I am a "good" guy.

If this chick can make scrambled eggs and bacon better then your fiancee, see her on this then. If she flat out sucks in the kitchen, let us know. 😉
CptFarlow

Dec 6, 2005, 9:56 PM
Sigh...well I got the girl's number, so at least I have a backup plan...

Yeah I did get her number I couldn't type that on the computer at work because they monitor my keystrokes....(Yeah I know it's retarded, they run the place like Nazi Germany...) 🙄

😁 I plan on waiting two days then calling them up. Oh! They live only two streets away!

Okay I'm done typing...I have the next two days off...so I prolly wont be on...

Have fun in the wireless world!
axess_denied

Dec 6, 2005, 9:58 PM
Done typing 'cause he's no good with only one hand.
UOQuack

Dec 7, 2005, 11:21 AM
Dude, after you call them up, we expect and demand details, complete with links to pictures and videos. Don't let us down!
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 7, 2005, 12:16 PM
CptFarlow said:
What would any of the other guys done?

It seems like the majority of the guys here would have did it. The chicks get the discount and well, you - you get herpes or worse. Yay! What a deal!

I could never imagine whoring myself for anything, nonetheless, a stupid cell phone. Nasty. 🙄

If you get with them, you'd better wear bundle up the little man with 2 or 3 love gloves. Bleh.
fauxdemon

Dec 7, 2005, 12:18 PM
Thats cause youre a chick. If you were a guy, you would have no problem understanding it.
But you should double bag it Capp, cause them dames is loose.
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 7, 2005, 12:42 PM
Loose is an understatement. You're going to be bouncing off the walls in there and think of the echo effect it probably has. "Hello, hello, hello, hello"

Again, may I just say - nasty.
G-rad

Dec 7, 2005, 12:48 PM
Don't hit the cavern cause you'll probably get lost hit the brown eye or poop shoot and still double bagg it
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 7, 2005, 12:58 PM
G-rad said:
Don't hit the cavern cause you'll probably get lost

He'll probably find the last guy that was with her trapped in there. Poor guy, all bony and starved. ☹️

Oh, and I doubt she'd let him hit the poop chute on a first "date". Well, then again, maybe she would if he offered her a free car charger.
G-rad

Dec 7, 2005, 1:02 PM
Insert Witty Name Here said:
G-rad said:
Don't hit the cavern cause you'll probably get lost

poop chute .

Spell check didn't work for me.
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 7, 2005, 1:06 PM
G-rad said:

Spell check didn't work for me.

Well, if ya thought with something besides your dick you wouldn't have to use spellcheck. 😉 Kidding.... Or am I? 😛
G-rad

Dec 7, 2005, 1:13 PM
Gimmie your address and lets find out 😲 😳 j/k
everman

Dec 7, 2005, 12:51 PM
Nasty isnt always bad.
danielson

Dec 7, 2005, 12:55 PM
so you would never do something like those two girls for anything? every girl has their ways of getting what they want.. and i guess they just chose that way! some even give head for a leathercase! not that i would know of course... 😉
djdelay

Dec 8, 2005, 6:34 PM
hey, I'm a guy and I wouldn't do it.....I've been offered sex for alot sleazier things and alot better things and turned em down. I can't bring myself to sleep with someone who will slut it up like that for a phone
axess_denied

Dec 8, 2005, 9:39 PM
More than one condom increases the risk of the condom(s) breaking. Never double or triple wrap. If it is really that sketchy down there, I reccomend a Brillo pad and some bleach. Once you've cleaned it, take a feel and if it doesn't seem right, IT ISN'T. 😉
prince84

Dec 8, 2005, 5:01 PM
I think you done the right thing. If you gave them discount and your boss took that money from your check or you got fired for doing that, what would you have done????
packerpeaner

Dec 13, 2005, 12:23 PM
what happened with this????
CptFarlow

Dec 13, 2005, 2:21 PM
I found out from a few friends that these girls are known to do this for anything they want. I heard from a good friend that the first girl f*cked this guy for weed, she was out of money. 😳

I'm all up for a fun time, but when it's this easy, it just takes the fun out of it.

I gave her number to a friend that could use it. 🙂 I'm such a good friend... 🤣
aemsafd

Dec 13, 2005, 3:32 PM
Never, NEVER have sex with a dealer in exchange for illegal drugs.

It's much safer to have sex with a random stranger for money, then use the money to pay the drug dealer.
CptFarlow

Dec 13, 2005, 5:10 PM
She must have really wanted to get high... 🙄

I agree...
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 14, 2005, 2:47 PM
Okay, where did this come from? Since when did oh Capitan Farlow start selling crack with his phones?

"Okay, your total today for the phone is $142.75. Would you like a car charger, leather case or a bag of crack with this?"
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 12:02 PM
I'll take and 8-ball please. Oh, I have a coupon for 50% off a dime bag! 🤣
pete1660

Dec 15, 2005, 12:08 PM
😳 They do say that cell phone sales people make the best drug dealers.
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 12:13 PM
Hmmm.....I'll have to keep that in mind.

After all, look at all the money I could make doing that...
pete1660

Dec 15, 2005, 12:40 PM
They know how to get a hold of you at least.
ralph_on_me

Dec 15, 2005, 3:29 PM
I disagree. Pizza delivery boys have the market covered.
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 4:47 PM
Hey, I ordered a pizza with "extra onions."

Yeah, I have your "extra onions" right here... 😉
ralph_on_me

Dec 15, 2005, 5:01 PM
I'd like a large pepperoni with a side of "spinach" please.
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 5:34 PM
I did pizza delivery for about a month. One time, on a Friday or Saturday night, I got called a friend's house. I had heard he was having a party, and when I showed up they pulled me in and threw a beer bong in my throat.

So I stayed for a little while...10 minutes...then drove back and delivered some more pizzas. They gave me a big tip too. 😁
ralph_on_me

Dec 15, 2005, 6:16 PM
I delivered pizzas up in Lubbock (Texas Tech) for about a year at a rat-hole pizza place. We were open till midnight on weekdays and 2am on weekends. All the other places closed two hours before us.

We also sold a 48 inch wide pizza for about $25 each.

Needless to say, I got to deliver to all the parties every night. I was also the only driver to work after 10pm, so you can imagine the kinds of "tips" I got.
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 6:28 PM
Sounds like fun. Yeah I miss that job. Most fun I've had in a while at a job.
ralph_on_me

Dec 15, 2005, 6:43 PM
It was fun, but it killed my car and they pay stunk. I also never got to sleep. Having a day job lets me have a night life.
CptFarlow

Dec 15, 2005, 8:25 PM
In my store they gave me 35 cents for every mile I drove.
crazyeaglefan236

Dec 21, 2005, 4:08 PM
I did the pizza thing too. I worked at a Pizza Hut in West Virginia. The first one I worked at was in a real ritzy area. I could take 30 deliveries and make 100+ in tips and another 15 bucks in commission and the 6 hours shift would net about 30 bucks or so in wage. So that's 140 in 6 hours work. 23 bucks an hour to drive my car and listen to sports radio...not bad. Yeah, it killed my car...but I expected that and just bought a 500 dollar throw away car for work. My real ride was a 00 Tacoma extended cab TRD with V6 and a three inch lift and 35s. I loved that truck. Darn ex-wife got it.

As far as the babes...if it is too good to be true...it probably is. If you stayed with your fiance even after finding out about her cheating on...
(continues)
silentscream

Jan 14, 2006, 12:00 PM
Ralph,

You're in Lubbock? So am I. I'm still at Tech actually. Where are you at in town man? Oh, and BTW, there is just something good about those 48 inch pizzas. Had one last night....
ESmurf

Jan 13, 2006, 4:01 PM
I once called the pizza joint I used to work at cause I still knew all the managers and was looking for a discount. They had a new delivery boy... he showed up and had an issue with taking a check from me eve though I was friends with the owners. So called the pizza joint again and while explaining dudes issue, he tried to sell my party mates and me a baggy... I told my friend as he was doing it. I just said, "Did you just hear that?" She said, "Yeah, I hear that a lot about him. Too bad he's the only driver we have right now." He maybe worked there another week until they found a sober delivery dude.
pwfb

Dec 21, 2005, 7:28 PM
Hmm, if they would have put out for a phone, I am sure that they are "good" girls who don't have STD's and wouldn't bl*& Mr. Goodwrench for a free tune-up...pardon the pun ;-)
Vox Dei

Dec 21, 2005, 7:42 PM
trade a free lube job for a free lube job? 😁
pwfb

Dec 21, 2005, 7:44 PM
Well said, well put! 😉
Vox Dei

Dec 21, 2005, 7:46 PM
Best quote ever

"Any of you boys want a free lube job" *ZIPP* "Ummm...I'm going to need some tweesers and a magnifying glass"

-tank girl
SoCoCoke

Jan 12, 2006, 3:54 PM
I personally would of claimed your prize 😁 ,and then gave her a $1.00 discount and said hey thats all you get discounted cause thats what it was worth. 😉
CptFarlow

Jan 12, 2006, 4:16 PM
🤣

Wow you must have really dug up this thread, it was quite a while ago.

It ended up being for the better. Both of these girls are known in town to be, well, easy like Sunday morning.

That would be funny though 🙂
ESmurf

Jan 12, 2006, 4:14 PM
I'm female...I would have either stepped in and started hitting on her myself or (if I were you) told her that you're not into that kind of thing but your boyfriend may be interested...
aemsafd

Jan 12, 2006, 4:21 PM
From the gist of it, thats what I think she *was* offering!

"Then this girl calls a friend up and tells her to come down! This girl looks a bit closer to my age, and they both start trying to bring me down on the price!

For laughs I actually asked, "What do I get out of it?"

...I wish I didn't ask that...because I got the answer I thought I was going to get...

So basically I just turned down two hot 19 year-old girls (I asked how old they were) because I couldn't give them a discount..."

ESmurf said:
I'm female...I would have either stepped in and started hitting on her myself or

If you had done that, I think you would have gotten more than you bargained for!
ESmurf

Jan 12, 2006, 4:28 PM
I'm pretty sure I could have freaked her out..made HER uncomfortable.
aemsafd

Jan 12, 2006, 4:43 PM
ESmurf said:
I'm pretty sure I could have freaked her out..made HER uncomfortable.

Do go on...
ESmurf

Jan 12, 2006, 4:50 PM
I'm a pretty forward person and I'm a VERY secure person. She sounds like she just some prissy brat and would have been disgusted with the thought of actually having to follow though with her offers...

But, I would have told her that I'd discount the phone tomorrow depending on how much fun tonight was...she should definatly bring her friend and I'll bring a few of mine and all the 'fun' stuff... tell her mommy that she'll be home late and to not freak if she ends up feeling soar and having a few bruises, it'd be worth it...
aemsafd

Jan 12, 2006, 5:02 PM
ESmurf said:
...she should definatly bring her friend and I'll bring a few of mine and all the 'fun' stuff... blockquote>

And what are you doing tonight?
ESmurf

Jan 12, 2006, 5:11 PM
...um...nothing... 😉
CptFarlow

Jan 12, 2006, 5:35 PM
That would have been great. 😁
ButtaKnife

Jan 12, 2006, 4:32 PM
hahaha now THAT would have been a great scene

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.