Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

How can it be so dead in here?

CptFarlow

Nov 13, 2005, 1:29 PM
Come on guys...your killin' me here. Stop working and start posting! 😉

It's pretty slow in here today. Although I did have one woman who just left trying to convince me that the phone she had wasn't a Cingular phone. (It was an original RAZR... 🙄 ) I sell Sprint...

I told her to ask anybody who knows something about phones and they will tell her that she is wrong. She didn't listen, so she left. She said she was going to RadioShack to activate it, because they were nicer there and would do it right away for her.
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 1:34 PM
Dontcha just love those customers!

I had a lady come in today and ask "Where's the Nokia store?" I was like WTF? She said she had a nokia phone and needed Nokia service. 🤣
kracing

Nov 13, 2005, 2:03 PM
I am going NUTS! 😳 I have been here for 3 hours and not a single person has called or came in the store! I am also the only one working today! I hope I don't start talking to myself. 🤣 🤣
cellnuts

Nov 13, 2005, 2:16 PM
i keep refreshing my computer screen to see if anyone has posted, its been sooo dead the past two days, and so has the store that i work at so i ahve nothing good to post yet, i guess knowone else does either. 😕
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 2:18 PM
Same here. It's so dead. Gah. And no one is posting.
cellnuts

Nov 13, 2005, 2:20 PM
ive been checking out all the other forums to see what the customers are saying, they are quite comical. did you go into rumor mill and read the one about a loop hole to get out of verizon contracts?

thats funny i replied to it because it made me so mad that someone actually thinks that they can get out of contract w/o ETF....he he 😛
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 2:25 PM
Oh i know.. I read that. Customers will do just about anything to get everything for free. And just think.. some people actually try it.
cellnuts

Nov 13, 2005, 2:31 PM
ok custi just yelled at me because i woulnt activate her TDMA phone on her GSM acct. um.....i give up on explaining it to people it pointless, i was like look you just cant do it trust me. i mean do they think that i just dont want to do it be a bi*ch or what? i should hav pretended to do and send her off so she can come back annd say " oh its not working"

i wonder why? \ 😳
kracing

Nov 13, 2005, 2:47 PM
The highlight of my day... A co-worker from one our other stores just brought me lunch. 😁 She knew how bored I was and came to chat with me for a bit. I would LOVE for one of the dumb a** customers to come in a yell at me. At least it would be some excitement for the day!
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 3:01 PM
haha.. my highlight was... well.. lemme get back to ya on that one 😁
kracing

Nov 13, 2005, 3:14 PM
I wish the race would hurry up and start...
Any NASCAR fans? I like Harvick, Stewart, JR, and Kane. In that order 😁
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 3:31 PM
I'm a JR fan myself. 😎
kracing

Nov 13, 2005, 3:33 PM
have you evee been to a race? If so where?
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 3:55 PM
NASCAR Races? Yeah.. I live in NC. I've been to a few in Charlotte.

I go to drag races also.
kracing

Nov 13, 2005, 4:13 PM
Where in NC? I am in Winston Salem.
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 4:32 PM
ahh.. good old winston.. i lived near there for about a year. I live in Raleigh.
kracing

Nov 13, 2005, 4:38 PM
yea this town SUCKS! I have a couple of friends that live in Raleigh. 🙂
jdmchic

Nov 13, 2005, 4:55 PM
yeah.. i LOVE raleigh.. well.. i guess because I grew up here, ya know.

whats ur name? I'm Laura.
CptFarlow

Nov 13, 2005, 3:34 PM
Um, I've had people tell me they have done it. There is a small $.40 fee that would supposedly show up on their contract, and that if they call up they are allowed to cancel because that fee wasn't stated before...something along those lines...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.