Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

The next week or so...

Nikoletta

Nov 8, 2005, 3:31 PM
Just thought I'd let y'all know, I haven't abandoning you but they've got me on a computer not my own and it makes it horribly difficult to post. I've also been bumped to a faster cue this next week or maybe two so I'm constantly busy which also makes it hard. I should be back to play in about two weeks. 😢
Caeser

Nov 8, 2005, 3:53 PM
😳 Ah man... You're stories are always the best. 😁
kracing

Nov 8, 2005, 4:04 PM
that sucks! Hope you are back with many stories then!
CptFarlow

Nov 8, 2005, 5:56 PM
Yes, I could definetly use a good story right now. Well, anytime, considering I havent had a single sale all day, all bill payments. Well, hopefully I'm busy tomorrow...
Nikoletta

Nov 9, 2005, 1:09 PM
Ok, I have a minute to give you a good story. Woman calls in and she's asking about some of our products. She was intelligent, well spoken, and had pertinent questions. We got off topic however and started talking about her going to college and her son who is now 3. When her son was two her husband brought home a pit-bull puppy and a fish. The 2 year old got to name them both. The puppy he named Dorie (off Finding Nemo I guess) and the fish... he named "poopy" because at 2, "poopy" is a very funny word. That's not the whole story though. When her husband brought "Dorie" home she already had a ****zu male and this year Dorie and the male had puppies of their own (I never got the males name) and they of course were a mix, Pitbull and S...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Nov 9, 2005, 1:18 PM
*grumbles* it stared out a word that wasn't even technically a naughty word "**** z u" is a breed of dog. Maybe I'm not spelling it right but the I'm pretty sure that's close.
scorpiogirl

Nov 9, 2005, 3:49 PM
shih tzu
Nikoletta

Nov 9, 2005, 3:50 PM
*sighs and hangs head* It was still funny.
Nikoletta

Nov 9, 2005, 1:16 PM
And another one on my brief break.

This last woman goes back to the normal, stupidity should be painful type that run rampant.

She already has an account and wants to add a line. We go through the order and I explain how we are going to need a credit card in her name to do it over the phone. She says ok. Then she goes into a high speed Spanish conversation with somebody in the background (I don't understand a word of it) which goes on for about 10 minutes. When she comes back to talk to me she tells me that she is at work and her coworker is willing to let her use his credit card. I try to explain that the only way we can use his credit card is if he sets the line up in his name and under his social. We use the credit card, not t...
(continues)
kracing

Nov 9, 2005, 1:21 PM
Some will never learn or listen. 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.