Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Been a while since I had a call like this one.

Nikoletta

Oct 30, 2005, 1:31 PM
This makes me chuckle. 🤣

First. This idiot won't raise his voice, he's whispering. I ask him to raise his voice because I can't hear him and he pretty much doesn't. So I started whispering too, out of sheer annoyance (this goes back to that post on Deliberate mistakes I make. I've gotten contentious in my old age apparently.)

But our first caller, we'll call him Ben*... he wants three P735 phones on a family plan. The family plan itself isn't that weird, the phones are. If you look up the P735, you'll see that they are older, have some pretty nifty features but are clunky. They also retail at 500 big ones. We're selling them for $200 for new activations. I have seriously NEVER (not one time) sold one of these phones. If...
(continues)
Caeser

Oct 30, 2005, 2:11 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

This world is full of idiots

🤣 🤣 🤣
Buffo

Oct 30, 2005, 3:45 PM
this world is full of crashing bores 😛
Nikoletta

Oct 30, 2005, 3:51 PM
It kills me because I've had a set of calls like it before.
Caeser

Oct 30, 2005, 3:52 PM
Yeah, i think i remember you posting about the other ones to. People just never learn.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.