Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

looking for cust. service reps

cellman8

Oct 21, 2005, 12:18 PM
hey all, i am looking for someone who works in customer service and can help me when problems arise with customers instead of dealing with someone diffrent all the time when i call and to shoot over an e-mail would be much easier. I had a relationship with someone but they are no longer there. Let me know.
cingcing

Oct 21, 2005, 12:30 PM
🤣
BrokenSoul

Oct 21, 2005, 12:32 PM
cellman8 said:
I had a relationship with someone but they are no longer there. Let me know.

I had a relationship with someone once too... But now it's just me and lefty... Sometimes a three-way with Ol' Righty too
Vox Dei

Oct 21, 2005, 4:05 PM
wow that's some heavy work load.
Buffo

Oct 21, 2005, 4:20 PM
😁
Nikoletta

Oct 23, 2005, 4:12 PM
Buffo, you make me laugh a lot.
axess_denied

Oct 22, 2005, 5:20 PM
Don't you think the reps have enough to deal with while they are queuing calls all day? Why, if a person can't even call a rep in a call center with less than a 20 minute hold time, would a customer service rep. be able to easily assist you by email? Let me know how it works out.
employeeoftheweek

Oct 22, 2005, 5:33 PM
👿 👿 👿 So, youre looking for your own personal cell phone fixing monkey? I dont think coming to a forum designed for customer service representatives to vent their frustrations is the best place to try and find a personal cell phone b!tch.
cadillacman1986

Oct 22, 2005, 6:09 PM
Haha, wow, I am a Customer Service Rep and I must put out a good bellowing laught that echoes throughout my entire call center... Call customer service, otherwise my own words would be... "go F*ck yourself"
I think that speaks for everyone of us on the job right now.
employeeoftheweek

Oct 22, 2005, 6:15 PM
Especially on a saturday, wow! I read a lot of these forum entries but I hardly ever respond, but this one just erked me. I know Im being rude, but I dont care.
christmaswhistler

Oct 23, 2005, 10:21 PM
WOW I am embarassed by the responses to this posting 🤭 if you want opinions and maybe a little help you can email me cingularrobot1@hotmail.com 🙂 😎 I probably wont be able to help you same day but I check that email at least once a day I some times give it to customers as well. I am a manager in care.
Ladyrose

Oct 26, 2005, 8:25 AM
christmaswhistler said:
WOW I am embarassed by the responses to this posting 🤭 if you want opinions and maybe a little help you can email me cingularrobot1@hotmail.com 🙂 😎 I probably wont be able to help you same day but I check that email at least once a day I some times give it to customers as well. I am a manager in care.

I don't understand why you would be embarrassed by the responses, as a customer care manager you should know that your call center employees are expected to take a minimum number of calls per day, and that they have no time between calls to answer emails from somebody who is too lazy to pick up the phone.

If any CSR did offer to give him their email so they could become h...
(continues)
BrokenSoul

Oct 24, 2005, 9:15 AM
employeeoftheweek said:
👿 👿 👿 So, youre looking for your own personal cell phone fixing monkey?

Hey now! Just because I want a monkey to entertain me, doesn't mean he can take my job too!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.