Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Why do I work here?????

axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 9:00 PM
After reading my recent posts I have decided I have a rather hostile way of ranting and raving about the absolute idiotic way that wirless' redneck, toothless, child molesting, and CHEAP customers treat the people in our industry. Every Tom and Harry Dick (play on words 😉 ) expects do get FREE sh*t, right now or they will deact. and go next door. Good riddance you prick @$$ biotch. I don't need your $19.99 ARPU and dumb questions about why the FREE Siemens phone you "bought" sucks. please, I beg all of you idiot customers that read this post to understand the world around you.
When you have service with a company that has more than 20 MILLION customers (yeah that is MILLION with an "M" you MORONS) you can't expect that every time yo...
(continues)
VBMASTER

Oct 19, 2005, 12:55 AM
LOL!!! 🤣 .......That is one fo the best things I read in a while!!...
ollywolf

Oct 19, 2005, 12:57 AM
Amen to that. You hit it right on the nail. But sadly they still don't care and we are here to be yelled at 👿
lefteyeiu2006

Oct 19, 2005, 2:06 PM
20+ Million? You must work for T-Mobile, right? I am a T-Mobile customer and I am not a jerk at all. I love my reps, even when I don't get my way. Why, you ask? Because I understand that T-Mobile is in business to make money, NOT to hand out freebies.
ollywolf

Oct 19, 2005, 9:00 PM
Yes a T Mobile customer who isn't a jerk. I work for the sales admin office and we love customers like you. Thank you thank you thank you. 😁
axess_denied

Oct 22, 2005, 5:36 PM
Let me stress this... any carrier, and yours especially, is lucky to have customers like you. In this industry there are too many people who do not understand that at the end of the day, the sales rep they just cursed at for not giving them a free phone, has to earn a living. The customers that do understand what our jobs entail in this industry make it all worth while. These are the customers that we as reps enjoy in our stores and enjoy seeing on a regular basis. (PS - Not just T Mobile has 20 Million + customers, but good for you as a customer of theirs for knowing that they have hit that benchmark.)
Nikoletta

Oct 19, 2005, 2:13 PM
Most of my customers are not @$$holes so much as just idiots.

But obviously you work here because you enjoy the challenge ... or are Masochistic like us.
Sorn

Oct 19, 2005, 3:14 PM
Because it pays. Because you're probably the kind of person who secretly enjoys dumb people, because they make it worth it. Complaining is fun, and can be funny.
Or maybe thats just me, and I just said you to shift blame.
Nikoletta

Oct 19, 2005, 3:16 PM
I think you're right actually, the stupids amuse me and give me new horror stories, even while I rail on about their morbid idiocy. I need help.
Sorn

Oct 19, 2005, 3:22 PM
Uh-huh. We rant about people being pathetic, worthless, slime, and so on. And it's true, they are. But if they were all normal customers, came in knew what they wanted and left with no dificulties... we'd be bored. We'd have nothing to talk about. Our day's would be uneventful and we'd fall down that spiral...
But just because we know this doesn't mean we'll stop ranting. It may make us do it more >^)
Nikoletta

Oct 19, 2005, 3:56 PM
It makes me feel special because I'm functionally literate and can find my backside with only one hand.
Sorn

Oct 19, 2005, 4:10 PM
It makes me feel special for a lot of reasons... One being that I have all my teeth, and don't smell of rotten cabbage.
Nikoletta

Oct 19, 2005, 4:12 PM
🤣 And can say the phrase "Can I Ask you a Question" instead of "Ken I Axe you a quesson"
CptFarlow

Oct 19, 2005, 4:20 PM
Sure, let me knock out a few teeth, lower my IQ to something in the middle of a brick and a ball of cheese, and marinate myself in cheap cologne...then you can "axe your quesson."
G-rad

Oct 19, 2005, 4:20 PM
Just don't chop too hard barbie 😉

(cingy has 50 million+)(+/-)
Sorn

Oct 19, 2005, 4:27 PM
"I's is aving to put a de-po-site on other p'aces, why is I having to here, too?"
"Because of your credit."
"You's 'aying I'd got bad credit?"
"And grammar, too."
"'scuse me?"
"I said I make no presumptions. I only say what the computer tells me to."
Fenix1003

Oct 19, 2005, 6:59 PM
lol 🤣
everman

Oct 22, 2005, 3:33 PM
thinly veiled racism
snapgone

Oct 19, 2005, 11:23 PM
This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. 🤣
craptacularwireless

Oct 19, 2005, 3:18 PM
Thank you Axess, you just made me laugh! I love your rants, keep on posting! 🙂
orchidday

Oct 20, 2005, 7:36 AM
I work here because I like the customers and I like the phones and the benefits are darn good. By the way, "NO you can't get a free TREO with your $19.99 plan with no contract"! Yes, we value you as a customer, but Verizon will probably hunker up that deal for you! 😈
BrokenSoul

Oct 20, 2005, 12:34 PM
Sounds like a Mobile Solution employee!

LOL
😈
axess_denied

Oct 20, 2005, 1:22 PM
Nope.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.