Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Sometimes I hate people!!

ky yaker

Oct 18, 2005, 3:42 PM
I had a customer call a couple of weeks ago to ask about getting service with one of the carriers I have in my store. I could tell just from talking to her she was going to be a fun one to deal with. Surprisingly, to me and her, she was approved. Well a week in half later she calls and wants to add a line to her account. She said she was getting married and her fiance was moving in with her the next day. She called 4 times within the next hour trying to decide if she wanted to put him on her account, she said she didn't know if she could trust him. Marry the guy, but can't trust him, real smart lady. He comes in later that day and says his "friend" was going to add him to her account if he couldn't get approved. Needles to say, he ne...
(continues)
Caeser

Oct 18, 2005, 4:38 PM
😳 🤣 🙄

Bet they make up in the next week and she'll want to add him on again.

🤣
Nikoletta

Oct 18, 2005, 6:30 PM
Call block her. *nods sagely*
lefteyeiu2006

Oct 18, 2005, 6:33 PM
No need to apologize for venting...just you should have said this:

"Lady, PLEASE! I'm not Oprah! Just tell me what plans you want and what phones you want and save the drama for the Jerry kcufing Springer Show!"
ollywolf

Oct 18, 2005, 6:51 PM
Maybe you should use my Dammit Doll.
Nikoletta

Oct 18, 2005, 6:59 PM
You want it? It's under my desk.
ollywolf

Oct 18, 2005, 7:41 PM
I already have it with me
Fenix1003

Oct 18, 2005, 6:57 PM
go ahead man let it out!
lol funny story though
axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 8:42 PM
That sucks... Cheers to you for not unloading that accessory cabinet on the chicks head. Leather cases are soft enough that they might startle you, but they shouldn't hurt. It is kind of like the baton/phonebook trick they use in prison... "Get off my ****tail fruit!" Sorry just the word prison brings back some very vivid memories and some bad thoughts. I need a shower 😉
cellsellphones

Oct 19, 2005, 2:45 PM
WORKING FOR CELL PHONE COMPANIES IS THE BEST!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.