Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Perv at work

axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 2:07 PM
I don't know how this guy gets away with it, but I work with the biggest chester the molester in the world. He is all about the young girls that work in the mall and is actually getting in trouble with the mall because of it. Act like your 40 and quit tring to bone the 18 year olds tha work here part time.
Fenix1003

Oct 18, 2005, 3:05 PM
i hate those bastards.....
lorilicious

Oct 18, 2005, 3:48 PM
f*c*k*n loser! I swear some bastards don't grow up.
pete1660

Oct 18, 2005, 5:11 PM
Hey! Eighteen is legal, not that your "Chester" probably cares, but don't be so shocked about a 40 year old man trying to date a 18 year old girl, happens all the time.
Fenix1003

Oct 18, 2005, 5:37 PM
are you 40? 😕
Nikoletta

Oct 18, 2005, 7:48 PM
My ex was one of those... I was 21 when we met (Just turned 21) and he was 41... and he was a prick. Abusive @$$
axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 8:04 PM
Scum bag. I have the littlest amount of regard for a man that abuses a woman. In my mind, a single brick to the temple does the trick!
Nikoletta

Oct 18, 2005, 8:09 PM
It was never physical, he didn't have the kahunas to actually hit me, I would have broken his nose (and if I didn't my brother would have.) But there are many other kinds of abuse.
Caeser

Oct 18, 2005, 8:13 PM
Either way, abuse is abuse... Verbal, physical, mental... Its all still abuse, and flat out ticks me off 😡
axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 8:36 PM
F-ing pussies. I think that sh*t is lame.
axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 8:03 PM
Here's the story, dude is in heat with the security of the mall and management from another store for harrassment and the like. He apparently was buying beer for this girl and was getting bj's for his trouble. I don't think I would have such a problem with this if the guy didn't comment on the T & A of EVERY thin girl that walks by. It has gotten to the point that this guy will be talking to a customer and actually stop in mid-sentence to watch the tennie boppers from the local high school walk by. Like his comment tonight. "That girl has a great ass, too bad she's only fifteen." Things like that need to stay out of the workplace.
ollywolf

Oct 19, 2005, 1:08 AM
Now that is a chester the molester. No one should have to put up with that and if he keeps it up your store will start losing customers big time.

That dude need to have something cut off and shoved down his thorat 😈
ccanady

Oct 18, 2005, 5:16 PM
axess_denied said:
I don't know how this guy gets away with it, but I work with the biggest chester the molester in the world. He is all about the young girls that work in the mall and is actually getting in trouble with the mall because of it. Act like your 40 and quit tring to bone the 18 year olds tha work here part time.

you should have met the guy we had working here 3 years ago. Idiot gets in trouble and they take a picture of him in our companys shirt with the title "child molester." Well my company fires him and another company that is affilated with ours hires him so we still have to see him once a month for company meetings. I remember a meeting feel on the first day of school and he did not show...
(continues)
lefteyeiu2006

Oct 18, 2005, 6:36 PM
All he needs is to have an 18 year-old gay boy dress in drag and work there, and then when the perv hits on him, the drag queen can take off his wig, and that will solve the pervert's problem!!! 😈
axess_denied

Oct 18, 2005, 8:39 PM
I just can't help but think, how hard up is this dude that he needs to drag on with his pathetic life of chasing tail that is barely legal if legal at all.
Buffo

Oct 20, 2005, 11:14 AM
of course

but, just in case, don't let it be a reason to underestimate 18-year-old girls
axess_denied

Oct 22, 2005, 1:02 PM
It gets even better!!!! The security guard for the mall walked by the the other and asked me if "the pedophile" has gone home yet! That is disturbing!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.