Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

You expect me to know that!!??

themike314

Oct 6, 2005, 3:07 PM
Me: "We'll be shipping your phone out, and a signature is required upon delivery. What address would you like it sent to?"

Customer: "I won't be home. Can you send it to my job?"

Me: "Yes, we can. Where do you work."

Customer: "XYZ Company."

Me: "And the address there?"

Customer: "It's in XYZ Town. I don't know the street or nothing."

Me: "We do need that information to get the phone shipped out. Do you have a phone book nearby?"

Customer: "Why can't you just put the name of the business down? They'll find it."

Me: "Our shipper won't accept the package without a valid street address or ZIP code."

Customer: "Why do you guys make things so hard?"
shadedpain4

Oct 6, 2005, 3:11 PM
It should be legal to slap that person. Hard.
themike314

Oct 6, 2005, 3:16 PM
The sad thing is that it's not a one-time thing. There are lots of people who have the same problems with understanding how addresses work.
Vox Dei

Oct 6, 2005, 4:18 PM
I need a ZAP button my phone that sends a tazer bolt through the phoneline into their ear. I can handle ignorance because everyone is ignorant untill they are informed but when i try and remedy your ignorance and you complain about it that's what really gets me.
Nikoletta

Oct 6, 2005, 3:57 PM
Customer: "Why do you guys make things so hard?"

I had somebody ask me why we were making it so hard for him to add a line of service to his account because I couldn't ship to his PO Box, we need a physical address. He informed me that if it was lost it would be my fault (me personally because god knows I set company policy.) Actually that call degenerated from there when we got to the credit card thing and he got pissed because I couldn't bill his $200+ in hardware to his account. Finally he started yelling at me and asked for my supervisor...but hung up before I could get her... that's the 3rd time ever I've had them ask for my sup.
EvilOrangeJello

Oct 6, 2005, 4:32 PM
post in the thread where I hit on you.
Nikoletta

Oct 6, 2005, 5:19 PM
eh? o.O
themike314

Oct 6, 2005, 5:01 PM
Things must be the way they envision them. We're ruining their perception of reality, and their minds can't accept that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.