Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Flamewars

pete1660

Sep 30, 2005, 7:24 PM
Ok, I'm guessing I'm considered new here and maybe that's so. Then again, I'm not sure how many people who post to these threads honestly think this is a club in which seniority is a priority. (again, I swear I'm not trying to ryhme) Just a few random thoughts I'd like to share with you all. For the record, these are MY thoughts and opinions and you are obviously more than welcome to have yours and post them, but there seems to be a few here in cyber-world that apparently do not share this belief. As I've read more and more posts, they seem to violently go off on tangents of "baiting" and "misinformation" (Ruff, this in no way is aimed at you. I consider your information useful although your tone isn't to my particular liking). I'd us...
(continues)
75vette

Sep 30, 2005, 8:51 PM
🤭 😢 😲 😳 🤣 🙄
good speech 😉
Nikoletta

Oct 2, 2005, 11:55 AM
See I just like to vent and this is a place to do it where I can generally assume most of the people reading it know more or less where I am coming from. I love it when a long rolling discussion gets going (I wouldn't call it flaming, just input) where everybody can share their side of things, vent and rage, and then NOT take it out on the customer.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.