Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

just found this ...complaint letter of the year/

hishkebibble

Sep 22, 2005, 8:02 PM
😁 Dear Cretins,

I have been an NTL customer since 9th July 2001, when I signed up for your 3-in-one deal for cable TV, cable modem, and telephone. During this three-month period I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your professional prerogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the working day smoking B&H and drinking vendor-coffee on the bog in your office:

My initial installation was cancelled without warning, resulting in my spending an en...
(continues)
hishkebibble

Sep 22, 2005, 8:09 PM
now imagine it read by John cleese 😁 fark
axess_denied

Feb 11, 2006, 1:11 PM
Farkers Unite 😳
soldmysoul4cellular

Feb 11, 2006, 5:38 PM
THAT WAS FREAKING GREAT!!!!!!!
axess_denied

Feb 11, 2006, 2:09 PM
I would like to hear a rebuttal done by Billy Conelly... Dueling Banjos style... Who's with me?
cingcing

Sep 22, 2005, 10:07 PM
Oh my god!! 🤣 The whole office is rolling after that! I would LOVE to hear that read by Cleese!

Bravo!!

Encore!!

You are the man!
tequilasundae

Feb 10, 2006, 10:47 AM
hishkebibble said:
😁 Dear Cretins,

I have been an NTL customer since 9th July 2001, when I signed up for your 3-in-one deal for cable TV, cable modem, and telephone. During this three-month period I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your professional prerogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the working day smoking B&H and drinking vendor-coffee on the bog in your office:

My initial installation was cancelled without
(continues)
dca

Feb 10, 2006, 11:11 AM
"You are sputum-filled pieces of distended rectum incompetents of the highest order"

*looking for places to apply that phrase*
xIsamuTM

Feb 10, 2006, 10:20 PM
::sitting dumbfounded after reading this:: Great googley-moogley... that was bloody brilliant! Leave it to the europians to publish such an amazing rant. We can learn from them brits.
axess_denied

Feb 11, 2006, 1:13 PM
Yeah... learn how to live with f*cked up oral hygiene.
Whitehorse

Feb 10, 2006, 10:39 PM
Someone else uses the word "sputum!!!" This is hilarious!
dwhitt

Feb 11, 2006, 10:14 AM
This by far made it worth coming to work today. I will now be in a good mood after reading such an amusing letter.
axess_denied

Feb 11, 2006, 1:10 PM
😲 No he didn't.....

🤣 Hahaha... He did.

😉 Way to be... lots of cat poop here, don't f*ck with me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.