Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 34 replies

the mobile solution 4-eva

rigoa78

Sep 21, 2005, 4:09 PM
😎

hedz up to all you bustas that rag on tms

we regionals make 6 figgurz in our sleep i work in a market where i did all the work for my regional then took his spot when he moved up and i barely even work and make 12grand a month

fraud hell yeah
churn yep

our own fraud department investagated me and couldnt touch me

you all dream you made tms money
stop haten
paulryan

Sep 21, 2005, 4:19 PM
man, what a badass
everman

Sep 21, 2005, 4:25 PM
Man, it must suck so be so cool and still not be able to spell.
slochraven

Sep 22, 2005, 11:52 AM
isn't it. ejeez that damn ebonics.
lorilicious

Sep 26, 2005, 10:50 AM
THOZ DAYUM EBONIKS DAWG, I'M REPPIN 2 YA BROZ. WE KEWL FO LYFE YA HURD?

WTF U MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND STILL CAN'T SPELL!? DON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE TO ME ...
Tampa_VZW_Jim

Sep 27, 2005, 7:30 PM
he may not have a good education but he's got a mouf full of bling. ya hurd??

what's the deal with that anyways? i go to the dentist regularly, brush and floss to keep my chompers from getting yellow.

but the crunk ass biznitches pay thousands to make 'em yellow. do they not understand the dental epidemic they're gonna cause? plaque will be the poor man's mouf bling yo!!!!
axess_denied

Oct 15, 2005, 10:08 AM
and the broccoli specks will stick out like those fancy diamonds that ice that grille!Shrimp juice baby.
cingcing

Sep 21, 2005, 4:23 PM
Sounds like you have a good racket goin on. If you can sleep at night, all the power to you.

I would have a serious problem ripping off several corporations as well as countless customers personally. But if you have no problem with it.....

I have seen several sales reps like you in my time and all but one have had thier a$$es handed to them. None of them have been stupid enough to go bragging about it on a website. I hope for your sake your not at work.
cingcing

Sep 21, 2005, 4:36 PM
Another thing, why do we get so many applicants from tms? Hmm. They must not be as "good" as you......
dkhound

Sep 21, 2005, 5:18 PM
Ok maybe I am stupid but what the heck is mobile solutions. I am from SD and I have never heard of it but maybe thats a good thing huh....
ralph_on_me

Sep 21, 2005, 5:21 PM
They're a company with a bad rep for being rip off artists. They mainly populate mall kiosks and yell at people as they walk by.
cingcing

Sep 21, 2005, 5:21 PM
An authorized dealer. I believe they sell Cingular Tmobile and Nextel/Sprint.
ralph_on_me

Sep 21, 2005, 5:22 PM
They don't sell Cingular. They did, but they don't anymore. They were dropped for fraudulent practices.
cingcing

Sep 21, 2005, 5:46 PM
lol imagine that!
dkhound

Sep 21, 2005, 5:54 PM
Are they from New York and are they reason that Cingular was banned from the BBB?? haha
danielson

Sep 27, 2005, 7:15 PM
The Mobile Solution is an indirect dealer that sells strictly tmobile. They are known for being annoying salesmen trying to talk to everyone that walks by and get you to buy something. They talk too much and are known for their shady business practices and countless fraud claims against them. If you've ever bought a phone from them, i feel for you! Stay away from them.
axess_denied

Sep 29, 2005, 6:05 PM
This is why they have earned the nickname The Mobile Pollution!
freedomrep

Sep 21, 2005, 6:45 PM
One of our locations is next to a TMS store. Let me tell you how unproffessional these guys are: They posted a sign comparing Vzw prices with Tmobile prices. So we posted a sign showing their coverage and ours, THEY STOLE THE SIGN!!! I almosted stooped to their level and stole one of theres but my district mgr talked me out of it and explained that we should be proud of who we work for and not act like a bunch of gangbangers. My guess is that any TMS employee making 12000 a month is exactly that a gangbanger, but i guess TMS promotes hustling old people and scamming the mentally challenged
axess_denied

Sep 29, 2005, 6:03 PM
In many midwest markets it is T-Mobile only right now.
themike314

Sep 21, 2005, 5:56 PM
If you're making twelve grand a month, you wouldn't be typing like the thug you actually are.
paulryan

Sep 21, 2005, 6:33 PM
agreed... the dudes full of it
everman

Sep 21, 2005, 6:49 PM
This cat reminds me of the movie Boiler Room. Fraudalent as hell ang going to jail. If not today, then tomorrow.
everman

Sep 21, 2005, 6:52 PM
thats the 3rd post that i misspelled a word in. Thats annoying.
freedomrep

Sep 21, 2005, 6:52 PM
lol... B4 long the president of the TMS will probably be in jail
paulryan

Sep 21, 2005, 6:55 PM
yea more than likley... who needs them anyway... theres more than enough ppl selling phones
freedomrep

Sep 21, 2005, 6:59 PM
To be honest it kinda works out b/c when their more intelligent customers realize what a mistake they made in dealing with this company they return the phones and then buy Vzw from us. I just feel bad for T-Mobile because of the fact that everybody thinks they are T-mobile giving TMO a bad rep as well. hopefully soon Tmo catches on and pulls there license just like cingular did
Nikoletta

Sep 21, 2005, 7:08 PM
I don't understand half of the rubbish that guy said. Is this on purpose? And Fraud is not something I would think you should be bragging around...I'm pretty sure there's some laws out there concerning that... 🙄
everman

Sep 21, 2005, 7:27 PM
This dude is a fraudalent poster. He set his phonescoop account up today. He probably posts here under a different name or something.
Nikoletta

Sep 21, 2005, 7:32 PM
And he's an idiot. They can (if they really get it into their heads) track his IP ..and nail him...that would be assuming they cared enough about his stupid self to do anything other than say "What a moron."
ralph_on_me

Sep 22, 2005, 2:11 PM
I think Wal-Mart is almost as bad as TMS. Maybe not about fraud, but they're champs at misinformation.
Vox Dei

Sep 28, 2005, 3:15 PM
I think that's more ignorance than accually trying to make a sale.
rallykid

Sep 26, 2005, 9:34 AM
That's great, use that $ to buy some punctuation. Oh, and next time try posting it in English so those of us that don't speak or read misspelling and gibberish can understand it.......Dawg 🙄
gunninks

Sep 29, 2005, 9:11 AM
The Mobile Solutions is retarted!!!
I was one of the good guys there, untill I fired them as an employer.
90% of there rip of reps are crooked.
Iamcrazy

Oct 14, 2005, 8:54 PM
As a former employee you guys don't know the half of it. I was in managment and they corrupt minds of people who really want to do a good job. The only peole that last are crooks and buy into the trash that the teach. T-Mo really needs to wake up and dump them. The money the "make" is crap. The only people that make money are the liars and cheaters. STAY AWAY!
Signals

Oct 14, 2005, 9:33 PM
You guys are nothing but the scum in the gutter, nothin but crooks that work for that company, I had one customer say to me that The Mobile Solution said that their T-mobile phone would roam off of Verizon towers. Haha yeah like that would ever happen.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.