Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Angry cust. with very good Endings (LETS HEAR YOURS!!)

ColdWhiteLight

Sep 20, 2005, 10:31 AM
We always hear the negative about customers and bad situations on here. Let's hear some bad stories that ended up turning out good in the end!!!!

As I was thinking back to my previous job with Sam's Club Kiosks I thought about one particular elderly lady who had me scared to death! It was on an evening in January when the woman came to the kiosk wanting to upgrade her phone, well she just so happened to be with AT&T so she was going to have to change her plan and migrate to Cingular. I did explain to the cust. what it ment and only said that she did not want to receive two bills. I let her know she would probably have that happen one time, but since Cingular was on her bill now it didn't really matter anyways. Anyhoo I let her know there ...
(continues)
jdmchic

Sep 20, 2005, 5:16 PM
HAHA. SC Kioks.. man, don't they have the best customers? 😁
I remember some dude telling me how the holy ghost sent him to me
lovingchaos1978

Sep 20, 2005, 7:03 PM
To hell with that, I would have charged her old wrinkled a$$ w/ an assault charge. So much for christian values.
Nikoletta

Sep 20, 2005, 7:25 PM
I actually despise it when people use that line, "I'm Christian." Throwing it around like it's a balm that will make everybody think that are fine upstanding people. Being Christian does not mean you are a good honest person, it means you follow one of many branches of a religion. There is a gal that Sits at my desk when I am away and I have a lock on my desk, I came in on one of my days off and was getting into the locker to get some stuff because I was working overtime but she was already at my desk. She told me "You don't have to lock that, I'm a TRUE Chrisitian, I would never take anything." And yet my pens that I make the mistake of leaving out keep vanishing while you're here pumpkin, sure whatever.

I'm not trying to say Christi...
(continues)
everman

Sep 20, 2005, 7:28 PM
Amen.

I hate people who advertise their religion.
Nikoletta

Sep 20, 2005, 7:44 PM
I feel you should prove your merit, not expect a title to make people think you are something else. Horrible things have been done in the name of religion (The Spanish Inquisition, The Crusades, The Salem Witch Trials, The World Trade Center...just to name a few.)

I think Religion has a very important place in everybody's life but I also think that YOUR religion has no place in MY life just as mine has no place in yours, no matter what I or you believe.
PolarIce

Sep 20, 2005, 8:13 PM
AMEN !
UOQuack

Sep 27, 2005, 10:25 AM
I pray to the porcelain god. All hail Lord American Standard!
southernVA

Oct 1, 2005, 5:04 AM
lovingchaos1978 said:
To hell with that, I would have charged her old wrinkled a$$ w/ an assault charge. So much for christian values.

hmm, would they believe YOU? 🤣 😉
axess_denied

Sep 30, 2005, 6:16 PM
I would have slapped that woman with a CLA and called it a night. I have been on both sides of the customer/sales rep struggle, and I swear to God, no matter what you do for a career you are a human being number 1. She would have been laid out in 2.5 seconds flat.

My story anyway occurred just the other day. A customer from our corporate store came over from the Mobile Pollution kiosk and stated that the woman working behind the counter offered the customer a "FREE" upgrade and then told him... "Oh wait, you are not eligible and you won't be able to anything unless you upgrade all of your phones." Well, this customer happens to have a brain and noticed our kiosk and came over to talk. As soon as he walks up, his entire demeanor reeks of a...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.