Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Why?

Nikoletta

Sep 19, 2005, 4:24 PM
I want to know why people are so gullible. If somebody were to call you, just out of the blue and say "Hello, I'm calling from XXX Phone company and we'd like to set you up with a line of service and send you some phones..." How stupid do you have to be to say "OH OK, let me give you all my personal information!"

People wonder how fraud comes about, well that's one REALLY good way to insure somebody can make fraudulent use of your credit information, just give it out to any Tom, Dick, or Harry who calls you.

Honestly, you should NEVER give your information for any reason to a call you received. If you're going to give that info over the phone it needs to be to an inbound rep (like me!)

People call us all the time... "OH I placed m...
(continues)
EvilOrangeJello

Sep 20, 2005, 3:03 PM
why's Jadakiss as hard as it gets? And why's the industry designed to keep the artist in debt?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.