Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

random rants from a Cingular Blue SST guy...

blueSST_TX

Aug 26, 2005, 12:29 AM
I'm at home now...recovering from my shift which seemed to be the worst ever...and im such a nice rep, i will never be rude to you on the phone, but behind that nice professional voice...this is what im thinking:

Who gives a f*** if you THOUGHT you were on a national plan, you're on a local plan from NY, and you went to Hawaii. Are you 5 years old? At least scan your invoice every now and then. Orrr can you read at all???

I'm not your accountant. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you about why your bill is so high because it includes 2 months. You DIDN'T PAY last month, thats why it's so high. If you can't understand that SIMPLE fact, and if you can't keep track of your sh**, and i'm trying to be nice and help you out, don't g...
(continues)
blueSST_TX

Aug 26, 2005, 12:31 AM
Oh yeah, WTF is up with 3G customer care??? Alot of you are really nice and smart, i like you guys, especially Canada, i always get Canada. But for goodness sakes, just TAKE THE CALL please! I have troubleshooted every single step Primus has, and i'm not BS'ing you with anything, i know my sh**, i only transfer as an absolute lassst resort, please just take the call my hold time is off the charts with you guys cmon!!!!! 🙄

sigh...ohh i love this forum...at least i let it out now..
Nikoletta

Aug 28, 2005, 7:02 PM
This forum is the only reason I haven't lost my marbles around here a long time ago. I hear you, good god do I hear you blue. I always have the second version of what I want to say going on in my head. "You people are idiots, can't you listen for five seconds or is that also beyond your attention span? No wonder you're credit is in the trash can, you want a $500 rate plan you idiot, you have to like have a JOB before you can afford something like that." And when they disconnect I take my headset off and pitch it at the wall.
ZombieJ

Aug 28, 2005, 7:47 PM
I'm 3g, in Canada.

I'd never turn away a trouble shooting call. I have, and will continue to turn away billing calls where the customer is not going to get a credit regardless of what they say to me. It only means they are going to escalate on me and f*** my stats. Which isn't cool, especially since it is just a matter of saying "no", and I'm sure were all capable of that.

Take my word though, I have nothing against SST. You guys help us with the perpetual que and for that, many thanks. But when you've been dealing with di**s for the last 7 1/2 hours, trying to weasel credits, insane network issues and mind numbing trouble shooting. Then you get a cold transfer from someone in SST (two little beeps) and it someone who thinks they ar...
(continues)
mysystemsareupdating

Aug 28, 2005, 10:08 PM
I am blue in Canada the only calls I won't take is when the rep doesn't trouble shoot the calls for a wex...other then that...
lovingchaos1978

Aug 29, 2005, 9:55 AM
I work in blue beuc, I hate when I get calls from SST. I know it's something terrible. They never transfer normal calls.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.