Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

customer needs

dreadedknight

Aug 24, 2005, 5:24 PM
alrighty i work for a mobile phone company as we all or mostly do ... we get some pretty wacky phone calls this link is suposed to be used for the posting of those wacky and stupid phone calls.

such as:
i answerd the phone with my normal spiel and the woman on the other side sounded maby 13 she asked if any boys work here... i responded and said no in this state you must be at least 15 to work... she said and i quote how old are you? i responded 17 she then said you aint seventeen your a liar... i simply said yes i am and thats the truth... then i offerd her assistance in setting up service and she got all mad and confused at me that she acualy asked if there was a black man that she could talk to because she didnt understand a single ...
(continues)
jamesm

Aug 26, 2005, 7:42 PM
wait until you get asked how much you will be charged per hour in canada for data roaming after you told the person for 5 minutes straight about 8 times that it is not by the hour but by kb sent/recieved.

It took me to the point of telling this lady to surf the internet for 2-3 hours count how many kb and times that by 1 pennie she used and that is gonna be the charge.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.