Phone Scoop

printed July 31, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fh=360637

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Bob, the Typical Cingular Customer (plus music video!)

repCB

Aug 15, 2005, 1:59 PM
*This is a Phone Scoop Exclusive World Premier Music Video*

Stan Sigman: Alright DJ, kick it!

*beat starts (to the tune of "It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp" from the movie "Hustle & Flow")*

[Chorus 2X]
You know it's hard out here for a pimp
when you tryin' to make this money off these gimps
fifty million customers' money spent
and these other carriers are talking sh*t

[Stan]
In my eyes I've seen some crazy phone in these streets
voice and data network hoes makin' money for me
But I gotta keep my game tight like Kobe on game night
cause Verizon got better plans and service, I know that ain't right
I've seen people textin', I've seen people talkin',
I've seen 'em with the Bluetooth headsets while they're walkin',
I love h...
(continues)
Jldnr77

Aug 15, 2005, 2:23 PM
How funny you post this now...and we have a walmart debate over in the lounge...lol
repCB

Aug 15, 2005, 2:45 PM
What a coincidence!

Simply_Eric said:
Wal-mart is evil on so many levels. They dictate to distributors what they will pay for merchandise not the other way around. Imagine that a customer walks into your store and looks at a Razr. "Nice phone, I'm going to pay you $20 for it" But sir that's a $200 dollar phone "Hey you might sale that to somebody else for $200 but not me tough guy. You're going to take the $20 and like it" Essentially that it how wal-mart does business. It allows them to under-cut everyone in pricing and puts a lot of family-owned businesses out of business. They turn around with all this money their raking in and pay their own employees sh$t wages. Not to mention the hundreds of sweat-shops they
(continues)
jerrydock

Aug 15, 2005, 2:33 PM
Thanks for my laugh of the day. I love Bob. Where can I send his orange shirt...FREE of course.
Fenix1003

Aug 15, 2005, 4:17 PM
man this kicks so much @$$, if this was a real comic i would buy it
Vox Dei

Aug 15, 2005, 5:10 PM
that's a sweet idea. repCB has to find an artist to work with and have this drawn up. That would be great. post it on some website Smile Wonder if we can convince Richard to give him a little piece of phonescoop to put it on Razz
Fenix1003

Aug 15, 2005, 6:18 PM
seriously this comic would be the next dilbert....but on the customer side...
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 10:35 AM
Know any good artists? Very Happy
Fenix1003

Aug 17, 2005, 10:53 AM
yeah, what state are u from?
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 10:58 AM
Tennessee
Fenix1003

Aug 17, 2005, 11:05 AM
hmm if you are serious i could contact one of them, what fade would you give the comic? like anime, comical cartoonish?...
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 11:29 AM
I dont know, I'd have to think about it. I've always wanted to do a comic (I was a big Marvel fan in high school) but wouldn't really have much time now due to personal things going on. I usually write Bob between calls at work.
Fenix1003

Aug 17, 2005, 11:32 AM
cool, well if u have any idead just tell me i would be glad to help
celesticatfl

Aug 17, 2005, 4:07 PM
Where in the country are you? I know a guy that has been commissioned to do everything from book covers to building murals. Original airbrush art on vehicles and clothes too. Very fanzine stuff. I am in Florida.
Shelle
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 4:11 PM
I'm in Tennessee, but I just really wouldn't have time for any extra work right now. Maybe later though, I'll keep that in mind.
repCB

Aug 27, 2005, 8:48 AM
Because my call center is blocking this site, I won't get a chance to really complete further episodes from my desk. That, plus the fact that I plan on quitting this damn job (hopefully soon), will leave Episode 6 as the final Bob episode. Yes, it's sad, I know, but unfortunately it has to be this way. But I can assure you all that when I do complete the final story, I'm going out with a bang!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.