Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Blue to Blue

ZombieJ

Aug 4, 2005, 7:35 PM
Why do we have to transfer a CUP upgrade to the save team, or whomever this mysterious department is that never picks up the phone? I just spent 50 minutes try to get through, cx on hold the whole time, just destroying my stats and aggravating the customer to no end. And to top it all off, I didn't even get a hole of these people who must do the orders now, 50 minutes and nothing. The customer had to go, and will call back. Thats right, screwed my stats now he is gonna call back and screw yours, assuming your in care.

What is this madness!!?? I missed the last few days so I'm in the dark here. I have a few questions, if anyone knows the answers please respond.

#1 - I was told it was the Loyalty or Save team that these calls are b...
(continues)
blue101

Aug 4, 2005, 8:01 PM
I understand completely. They need to stick to a set of rules and stop having a hundred different things all going to one department with like 10 people working there. It is driving my crazy. I cant handle the waiting anymore. Every department has a ridiculous hold time and its all stuff we could do but Good God we are way to dumb to know how to order a phone without a contract. Sure its hard cause who wants to pay 250.00 bucks for a phone but geez if they want it I can sell it to em. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr 👿 😈 👿
Darque

Aug 4, 2005, 9:36 PM
and don't forget to keep your transfer rate down. too bad everything we need to do has be to transferred to another dept. but we get in trouble for having a state they want us to keep low high b/c we have to send the cust thier. 👿
ZombieJ

Aug 4, 2005, 9:42 PM
Blue to Blue should go to Ownership!! 😈
- an excelent suggestion by Dark... or Darque ... or whatever he calls himself 😉
blue101

Aug 4, 2005, 10:01 PM
I actually got someone at that department. Does it have a name? Anyway it only took like 5 minutes I was super impressed and almost fell out of my chair when I heard him.
Darque

Aug 4, 2005, 10:10 PM
i've been on hold for over 50 min now. there goes my availability, and as i write this message they are now closed. WTF!!! 👿
elephantman

Aug 19, 2005, 4:43 PM
The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain. 'Enry 'Iggins!!!!!!
CingularSaveRep

Aug 23, 2005, 3:21 PM
I work on the Save Team and have no idea why we are the only ones able to do blue upgrades now. It would make more sense to me to have care reps do it, but Cingular in it's infinite insanity chose to things this way. I know one thing for sure, once we started to do blue upgrades our calls tripled and AHT went through the roof. Leave it to Cingular to make a bad situation even worse.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.