Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 33 replies

Kind of Callcenter Agents:

Doom Wolf

Aug 10, 2014, 4:11 PM
This should be a thread about all the kind of callcenter agents out there.
Doom Wolf

Aug 10, 2014, 4:13 PM
The agents that hate their jobs, their life, but for some reason they show up to work.

The ones that try so hard not yell at customers and end up faking a "Have a great day!"
freelife2014

Aug 27, 2014, 11:49 PM
Sometime ,i also do not like my present life 😳
cradle

May 27, 2015, 2:05 PM
The ones that has been there so long, knows everything back and forwards but had gotten so sick of management dicking them around and not getting the promotion they kept getting promised they just do whatever to pass by and keep scores at a decent level just to collect a check.
Doom Wolf

Aug 10, 2014, 4:14 PM
The guy/girl who puts him/herself in bathroom so often only not to take calls
Hadouken

Aug 14, 2014, 4:31 PM
The rep that transfers the customer to another department when the task is in the rep's responsibility.
Hadouken

Aug 14, 2014, 4:33 PM
The male diva.
Doom Wolf

Sep 3, 2014, 9:58 AM
🤣
Hadouken

Aug 14, 2014, 4:38 PM
I've worked in many call centers. There's always a woman covered in tattoos and she knows everything about tech support. The go-to gal.
freelife2014

Sep 3, 2014, 1:40 AM
I want a smaill tatoo 🙂
Doom Wolf

Aug 15, 2014, 9:15 AM
That girl that "has a history" with several guys in the offie and everyone talks about.
Doom Wolf

Aug 15, 2014, 9:17 AM
The guy that's friend's with the supervisor and is somehow "protected" no matter how many f*ck ups he/she commits
andrewbearpig

Aug 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
**** these people! Goddammit I hated these types. Plus they would be at the supervisor desk all day while your taking calls
Doom Wolf

Aug 29, 2014, 10:33 AM
Exactly! They're nothing but a bunch of b@lls-licking mofo's!
Basket Case

Aug 30, 2014, 2:54 PM
the person who talks so loud that you can't hear yourself think, let alone hear what the person on the phone wants.
Doom Wolf

Sep 1, 2014, 9:11 AM
My neighbor's one of these.
freelife2014

Sep 2, 2014, 12:37 AM
same thing
Basket Case

Sep 2, 2014, 12:18 PM
The one who causes all sorts of trouble and tries to get people fired because it amuses her and she's bored. 👿
Basket Case

Sep 2, 2014, 12:20 PM
The one who talks stuff on instant message or company email while you're sitting in the same bay and gets her jollies out of the fact that you don't know.(at least according to her you don't know)
Doom Wolf

Sep 3, 2014, 9:58 AM
The girl that's too nosey and easily offended, looking forward to fill a sexual harrassment complaint. The one that doesn't allow you to have fun and tell a joke with your friends.
Basket Case

Sep 3, 2014, 5:37 PM
The one you go to for any ailment. Has meds, tissue, and candy. The one you want to be on the good side of. 🤣
Doom Wolf

Sep 7, 2014, 2:19 PM
Also known as the dealer. 😎
Basket Case

Sep 6, 2014, 8:18 PM
The rep. who trys to bully me into giving the customer a credit when it's not a company error so that he can look good to the customer or get a sale. Then they have the nerve to say "so you're unwilling to help the customer then?" Not when it's valid charges and I have to have my sup. approve it. Rat Dastards
Basket Case

Sep 6, 2014, 8:26 PM
the rep. that automatically changes the sim, no matter what the problem is. need to change caller id? change the sim. screen cracked and unusable? change the sim.
👿
KraventheRaven

Sep 18, 2014, 1:44 PM
What's a sim?
Basket Case

Nov 26, 2014, 12:55 PM
It contains your contacts. Usually you pop it in a new device to activate your phone and move your contacts to your new phone. Thing is if they don't change it in the system and just change it in the phone it messes the phone up.
KraventheRaven

Sep 18, 2014, 1:46 PM
That guy who you know comes to work baked but is so experienced in concealing it or people have just grown accustomed to his mellow demeanor no-one makes a big deal out of it, not even supervisors.
Hadouken

Oct 28, 2014, 1:07 PM
if everyone had to have random drug screens, it'd be hard to keep the phone lines open.

I'd pass though. My drug of choice is legal (whiskey).
Doom Wolf

Oct 29, 2014, 9:16 AM
I know a few around here. 👀
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2015, 9:59 AM
The ones that don't belong. They get paid to breath on the phone.
Webb

Aug 25, 2015, 5:01 AM
The kind that spends 20 minutes in the can sounding like he's engaged in a life or death struggle with the dread kraken, leaves the stall looking like a scatological Jackson Pollock painting, then returns to the floor without washing his hands.
Hadouken

Aug 25, 2015, 3:39 PM
That last part makes me want to quit my job! I can't stand that ish, spreading diseases and nasty all over the place.
Webb

Aug 25, 2015, 8:03 PM
My job here is done.
KFXVIII

Nov 27, 2015, 3:05 PM
I'm down. Adv. Tech. Sup. here

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.