Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Funny...

KraventheRaven

Jun 18, 2014, 10:57 AM
I though getting a low QA score this week would've set me in a raging storm of fury...

So I either don't care or just expected it for so long I wasn't bothered.

My scores were average and then they changed my QA coach, that's when they started to get really good. Then they switched me back to my old coach, and now they suck.

Just saying...
Doom Wolf

Jun 18, 2014, 11:03 AM
She must really really dislike you, or she doesn't know how to do her job.
KraventheRaven

Jun 18, 2014, 11:22 AM
If she does, she definitely does a good job at pretending she doesn't.

It's really hard to be empathic with the QA coaches because they contradict themselves so frequently, and not only that, but they contradict each other.

It's like, with my former coach I was getting high scores and getting pointed out on minor mistakes.

With this "new" coach, those same minor mistakes are apparently what keeps me from getting a good score, it doesn't make sense.
Doom Wolf

Jun 18, 2014, 12:18 PM
I know. WTF?

They are the ones who need coaching.
Doom Wolf

Jun 18, 2014, 11:05 AM
I know that feeling, bro.
Basket Case

Jun 18, 2014, 3:53 PM
when I was getting QA'd on a percentage we'd have a certain amount out of 100. I'd always get 20% lower when this one girl would QA me. I didn't even have to see the name, it'd be like "so soandso QA'd me this time huh. what's funny is they wouldn't want to give me an answer even though she was the only one who did that. 🤣 and it wasn't just me she did that to everyone. 👿
Bababooey

Jun 23, 2014, 6:34 PM
That's because coaches only listen to the worst calls. I always get bad scores.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.