Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Just got a free Moto G

x2

Dec 1, 2013, 10:25 AM
So here in TJ Mexico, if you renew your contract after bout 6 months you can qualify for a free phone, they offered me this, the S III mini , and LG lx7 ,

I chose the 16 gb out of a quick 10 min search( found nothing) and out of impulse,

Lets see how it handles...
Doom Wolf

Dec 2, 2013, 10:20 AM
Pics or it didn't happened.
Poison Ivy

Dec 2, 2013, 1:35 PM
Good ofr you, Dr. Nick!

"Pics ot it didn's happened." - I hate that phrase. I bet you don't breather unless you take a picture of it, hu?
Doom Wolf

Dec 2, 2013, 2:47 PM
Your post belongs in here:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?ff=8 »

😉
x2

Dec 2, 2013, 2:53 PM
Trying to impress to get offered an admin job ??
Doom Wolf

Dec 2, 2013, 2:54 PM
I can admin myself, thank you.
x2

Dec 10, 2013, 10:14 AM
At a christmas party , I dropped this phone in Ice cold water ( the tub where we had the beers) . It was there for 20 minutes untill someone saw lights coming from the bottom of the tub.

The thing worked , the speakerphone was messed up though, the next morning after letting it sit in a bag or rice, it workes flawlessly!
Doom Wolf

Dec 10, 2013, 11:38 AM
They say that if you leave your phone to dry in a bowl of rice, at night the rice will attract asians that will then repair your damaged electronics for FREE!
sounday

Dec 11, 2013, 6:58 PM
Totally true! The rice will lure any asian who is near and they will fix any electronic for you! True Story ;)
joselol23

Mar 5, 2014, 6:48 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.