Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

orly?

Downscripting

Jul 26, 2013, 10:43 AM
cust: I just wanted to let you know I am mailing my payment today so don't suspend my service.

me: Okay well it can take up to 10 business days for a mailed pmt to post so let me set a payment arrangement so you don't get suspended before it posts.

cust: No, I just told you I'm mailing it today.

me: Ma'am, I don't think you understood what I said. I said it can take 10 business days for that to post onto your acc. The money is past due, you will be suspended if I don't set up a payment arrangement.

cust: Whatever, I don't know why this is so difficult.

what I wanted to say: you're an idiot.
disdroid2012

Jul 28, 2013, 10:55 AM
Rep: Here's a novel idea! Why don't you let me take that payment over the phone and we'll be all set?
Cust: No, I already wrote the check. I always due it this way.
Rep: I understand. However, your payment is past due and could result in suspension of service. There is no extra fee to make a payment with me.
Cust: If you suspend my service, I am cancelling and going somewhere where they can help me!
Rep: I will be glad to write a recommendation to the insane asylum on your behalf...
Cust: Why I nevah! (CLICK)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.