Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

So what do you guys think about what happened in London!

MinneFizzle

Jul 8, 2005, 5:41 PM
It is kinda phone related (cell towers went down ;))

But yeah, that sucks ha?

I am a Muslim man from the Middle East and please don't think that I (or other Muslims) reflect the same crazy ideas of Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaida.

*if you didn't know what Al-Qaida ment, it actually means "The Base".

:|

So yeah.
Link

Jul 8, 2005, 11:53 PM
I don't think you would, I mean you are posting on here, if you did the whole terrorist thing, I think you might have more important matters to worry about.

Seriously though, I would only point the finger at people if they outright stated it. Just because a few bad apples are like that, doesn't mean the rest are.

Besides I don't follow the world events too much, infact I feel anytime I speak to someone of different race or ethnic background, I am going to say something racist. I never ever mean to say anything racist but I fear I might.
newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 9:59 AM
Now let me get this out of the way right off the bat...

I'm part French... i love France.. it's beautiful there

but it just seems a little strange that London gets bombed the day after they beat out Paris for the Olympics..

just seems a little fishy to me... sometimes maybe the obvious is right under your nose
ralph_on_me

Jul 9, 2005, 10:08 AM
I wish we could see what would've happened if Paris won the bid. Were things set up there as well "just in case" they had won?
newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 10:23 AM
no what I'm saying is that i don't think it was terrorist.. i think it was people from Paris who were pissed off
DDA

Jul 9, 2005, 1:19 PM
I"m gonna file that one right next to french millitary victories. *snicker*
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 1:19 PM
You guys are out of touch if you think France had anything to do with this.

It is just a coincidence that the event happened on a day following London winning the Olympics bid.

No, Bin Laden vowed that each country involved in supporting the war on Iraq will get attacked.

So don't be surprised if Italy (I heard they are pulling out of Iraq, not sure though - I will have to read on it), Denmark, Japan, and a few others get attacked as well within the next few months/years - maybe even American again ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

But yeah, please stop thinking that France had anything to do with this - it is just retarded.

Crazy talk... There is no proof and you can't justify it just because Paris lost.

Oh, and Link - you are on crack or so...
(continues)
busterhyman

Jul 9, 2005, 1:54 PM
I think that Maybe Bin Laden Bombed england for the french in exchange for Dyalysis equipment and a lifetime supply for french toast
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 2:08 PM
Or not. But good try, I give you a 4/10 in life for that comment.

Don't worry, it can go up!

But not anytime soon.

Fine, it is already 5/10.

I am so over that stupid comment - that was totally yesterday!
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 2:17 PM
How about some French Fries. I prefer them over French Toast. However Bin Laden is rather skinny so I dont know if he would induldge in those fatting treats.
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 1:38 PM
I didnt even know that the Olympics meant that much for somebody to bomb somebody else anyways. Personally I think the Olympics are overrated so if somebody would really bomb somebody over something like that then that is really sad. Over the Super Bowl or World Series, then maybe I would understand. HA HA!
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 1:43 PM
Again, since people can't read or something:

London was bombed for a different reason then winning the bid - they were bombed for being the 2nd major force on the war on Iraq. That is why. I hope you could read that and actually comprehend it!

BURN!

Al-Qaida's Europe wing already took responsibility for the attack. So get over it, it isn't France.

newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 3:42 PM
okay you have your opinion and i have mine.. if i want to think the France did it... then i am entitled to do that.. and no matter how pig you type or how dark your bold letters are going to be i don't care.

I'm still going to be standing here in my free country that is not going to get bombed cause were just a bunch of passive Canadians... hell the most we'll do is talk about writing a letter to someone...

either way.
the moon is flat not round... Elvis is still alive and living in Ohio.. big foot the lochness monster and aliens are all real and I THINK THAT FRANCE BOMBED LONDON BECAUSE OF THE OLYMPICS
newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 3:43 PM
😁 BIG NOT PIG 😁
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 3:54 PM
newfette said:
okay you have your opinion and i have mine.. if i want to think the France did it... then i am entitled to do that.. and no matter how pig you type or how dark your bold letters are going to be i don't care.

I'm still going to be standing here in my free country that is not going to get bombed cause were just a bunch of passive Canadians... hell the most we'll do is talk about writing a letter to someone...

either way.
the moon is flat not round... Elvis is still alive and living in Ohio.. big foot the lochness monster and aliens are all real and I THINK THAT FRANCE BOMBED LONDON BECAUSE OF THE OLYMPICS

I guess you are entitled to the stupid ideas that remain in your head.

I me...
(continues)
newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 4:12 PM
what i think is very funny is how much me saying that bugs you....

i know I'm probably wrong.. i am about most things and I'm never afraid to admit that.. but i refuse to let this go.. I want to believe it and that's all that matters to me.

call me stupid if you want but as far as I'm concerned your the one that going to come off looking like an ass.
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 4:40 PM
You are dumb.
newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 4:41 PM
wow that's a hell of a insult.. you've really hurt my feelings.. 😈 😛
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 4:43 PM
I know I did!

I give you a 1/10 of life! You sucks at it, you can consider stoping though, eh?

J/K

I love you!

FORGIVENESS!

Do you wanna go on a date?
newfette

Jul 9, 2005, 5:02 PM
wow not only are you ignorant but your immature as well
blue101

Jul 9, 2005, 8:15 PM
See I was thinking the same thing about you. Yes newfette's opinion is a little more strange than most. (I heard on earlier that the bombings were because of Tony Blair and a personal attack.) No one is going to argue but I think the point is that it is an opinion. I'm pretty sure opinions are personal. Yeah yours is right, I think, or so CNN tells us but big deal for all we know it is Bin Laden doing it for fries. We don't know what the jack#$% is thinking.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.