Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Ergh,

Captain Ahash

Oct 1, 2012, 10:19 AM
more mandatory overtime. This time they're assigning slots on our days off.

They say our client is increasing demand at our center, but I know for a fact that the new call center that just opened up in town just hired 150 and is set to hire a few hundred more today. And I know many who have moved to that company already from this center, and many more who are planning to move.

I really don't get the logic that in order to retain their current employees they are immediately treating us worse. *shrugs*
mascaracake

Oct 1, 2012, 3:35 PM
Your days off!? I understand a supervisor being like 'you should come in on you day off for x, y, z.." reason... but that's absurd.
truthinsuffering

Oct 2, 2012, 3:51 PM
Same here, mandatory overtime, they do have some incentives here though.... Free food, gift cards, raffles, free coffee, etc.

Still mandator overtime and back to back calls, the only reason I am on here right now is we are downscripting because our billing system is down.
melrhodes

Oct 8, 2012, 11:03 AM
Mandatory overtime. Everyone hates. 👿
AfterScoop

Oct 10, 2012, 6:17 PM
did you sign for that?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.