Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

coming up on 1 yr anniv @ job

kissesssss

Apr 5, 2012, 7:33 PM
used to start walking to training at 4:30am, was almost hospitalized for a kidney infection, legally physically and mentally disabled, and surpassed the call center average lifespan

I want cupcakes.

Even if I have to buy em and bring em in myself.

๐Ÿ˜
ragequit

Apr 5, 2012, 7:38 PM
'Splain plox
kissesssss

Apr 5, 2012, 7:59 PM
situational depression turned chronic depression, ptsd, agoraphobia, ibs, panic attacks, anxiety, I get hives from stress, lotta stuff

been told by a handful of shrinks I shouldn't be working, but they're not gonna pay my bills
Jellz

Apr 6, 2012, 7:06 AM
pleasant ๐Ÿคจ
kissesssss

Apr 6, 2012, 3:48 PM
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคค
ragequit

Apr 7, 2012, 12:10 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
Jellz

Apr 7, 2012, 12:38 PM
I'll give your mom a cupcake ;)

๐Ÿคจ
kissesssss

Apr 9, 2012, 11:51 AM
she is hawt, and likes cupcakes, but my dad is a not a force to contend with
Ohfrigginreally

Apr 7, 2012, 10:46 AM
๐Ÿ˜ณ are you serious about all these health issues???
kissesssss

Apr 9, 2012, 11:55 AM
yeppers. And I got 2 ex roommates that shrew the system and it pishes me off.

I think everyone's got somethin. Part of being a grown up is going to work and taking care of responsibilities despite that somethin.
Ohfrigginreally

Apr 13, 2012, 12:00 PM
I am sorry to hear all of that. But I like your drive and that you work through it without whining. I have a co-worker who calls out for a hangnail and just ditches work all the time.Sometimes are valid but about 90% she is just calling out. It used to piss me off b/c my manager wouldnt really do anything about it (sometimes reward her bad behavior) but now I just kinda stick to concerning myself with what I do. Eventually hard workers and grown ups like ourselves will get our due reward and then some! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.