Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

oh well

Massively

Mar 16, 2012, 5:26 PM
my center is planning/on the process of/to remove/re-assign A LOT of agents and sups.
it's even harder to hit incentives now coz there are a lot of new qualifiers that you can consider as a thinly disguised ploy to lessen the amt you'll get. there's too much pressure in the atmosphere on the floor that you can even cook your meat here ๐Ÿคจ
several dissatisfied agents already went w/ bigger offers from other centers. as for me, im still planning to stay but who knows what'll happen?

how about your center?
kissesssss

Mar 16, 2012, 5:54 PM
everywhere you go they threaten your security, just hang in there, do your best, ignore their threats, and you'll be fine
dilligaff1

Mar 18, 2012, 5:49 PM
I have for 13 years!!!!
Massively

Mar 18, 2012, 5:56 PM
really? you're one big dinosaur sir! rawr

and as for kissessss yah and it pains me seeing people fold just because of an ill-conceived policy
dilligaff1

Mar 18, 2012, 10:30 PM
I did the math one day. Based on my totel hours with O.T., divided by and average 40 hour work week, I've had a headset strapped to my head for almost 27 years ๐Ÿ˜ณ
melrhodes

Mar 19, 2012, 10:35 AM
I'm just too lazy right now to move ๐Ÿ˜›

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.