Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

To the person who

tcr32

Mar 8, 2012, 3:52 PM
came up with the saying "the customer is ALWAYS right", I haven't heard of a more inacurate saying in my life.
P.S. you should die 👿
techrepgirl

Mar 8, 2012, 4:01 PM
a slow painful death
tacmus

Mar 8, 2012, 5:43 PM
with needles
melrhodes

Mar 8, 2012, 5:46 PM
Chuck Norris
tacmus

Mar 8, 2012, 5:52 PM
😳 😲 🤣 EPIC!
Ohfrigginreally

Mar 8, 2012, 7:36 PM
in my head the saying goes something like this..

The customer has the right to...
shut the f$#@ up
tcr32

Mar 9, 2012, 2:48 PM
Yes!
The best customer is one that shuts the hell up and listens to what the rep says. If they closed their sh*t filled mouths, the question they just asked would've been answered before they even asked it!! And yess, even tho you pay for "in-show-wance" on your phone, you DO HAVE TO PAY A "Da-duck-ta-ble" to get it replaced.
techrepgirl

Mar 9, 2012, 3:13 PM
Amen!!! I get so sick of hearing people fuss that they were not told about the deductible when it states it on both the pamplet and all the paperwork. Drives me up the wall.
tcr32

Mar 9, 2012, 4:46 PM
Exactly. You may not have been told by a rep that you have to pay a deductable, but if you read the sh*t they gave you then you'd know!
I'm soooo sick of these ghetto ass people who call in and ask for their claim number before they answer any questions...
iljaaf21

Mar 9, 2012, 3:14 PM
'No one ever told me that I have to go to Apple for a warranty replacement on my iPhone!! Why didn't anyone tell me this?'

Actually, ma'am, I did tell you that when I sold it to you. You even signed a paper acknowledging that you were told. Maybe if you had actually shut your mouth for 5 seconds you would have heard me. 👿
tcr32

Mar 9, 2012, 5:07 PM
These are usually the same people who demand you answer their questions but are so pissed they don't give you a chance to. They can run out of breath and pass out for all I care! 😁
RageLevel-RISING

Mar 9, 2012, 7:39 PM
http://notalwaysright.com/ »

Funny & Stupid Customer Stories

I get hours of entertainment from it on a daily basis!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.