Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

What kind of discount do you get with your company's service?

Jellz

Feb 12, 2012, 8:25 PM
Just curious! Since I don't work for AT&T directly, I got squat ☚ī¸ but my mom has a good discount through her job, so we use that.
dilligaff1

Feb 12, 2012, 11:39 PM
20% off my Sprint at 3rd party Call Center 😎
famoussasjohn

Feb 13, 2012, 9:08 AM
I work for Sprint, but through a 3rd party company. We get a better discount with AT&T (22%) than what Sprint was offering. đŸ¤Ŗ Even though I would never consider getting Sprint. Seeing first hand how they operate, I'd never deal with them.
crybabycry

Feb 13, 2012, 12:46 PM
i work for att through 3rd party and get 19% off my verizon.. which is higher than what they offer us for att.
truthinsuffering

Feb 15, 2012, 4:23 PM
Crybaby I think we work for same company... Does your company start and end with A? Same here I think it is 19% with Verizon and like 12% or 13% with AT&T. 3rd party call center.
EdgarN

Feb 13, 2012, 1:50 PM
28% off of at&t and T-mobile and 27% off of sprint,

And I work at a bank 😛
hobble

Feb 15, 2012, 4:47 PM
I get 20% off across the board for sprint, atnt, and verizon. But I have free service sim card with atnt and a 25 dollar concession line with verizon as well.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.