Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Dear Verizon Corporate store down the street

hobble

Feb 9, 2012, 8:12 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Do not send people back here to get factory warrantee stuff done, we don't do that! Please don't make assumptions that the phone is broke when your towers are overloaded and barely working.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUU
Steve Jobes

Feb 10, 2012, 2:25 PM
please stop lying to our customers by telling them we sell refurbished phones. If we sell you a refurb, you're damn well going to know about it considering the packaging and the steep discount.
soundwave

Feb 10, 2012, 2:31 PM
when i was doing this at sams club, the local sprint store kept telling customers we sold refurbs and thats how we could sell them cheaper. We had customers come up and say they would never buy from us because we only sell refurbs, like they would know better than we do. Cause the guy at the sprint store said so.
Steve Jobes

Feb 10, 2012, 2:36 PM
Yep, I had the same problem. Some customers were rational and calmed down after I explained that cell phone sales are very competitive, and because the corporate locations were flat out much more expensive than us, they resorted to shady sales tactics like lying about their competitors.

On many occassions, I was able to get the customer to call the corporate carrier and report their experience. But on many others, the customers refused to believe me and I lost the sales.

At one of the locations I worked at, this happened so often that I ended up reporting the issue to the BBB.
foxiangel5

Feb 10, 2012, 2:49 PM
they must be taught this at training because i have worked in two different cities and it was the same thing!

the corporate near me here adds lines to single line customers to get them new phones and DONT TELL THEM! then the customer comes in here pissed....granted they need to read before they sign!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.