Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I eat morons for breakfast

melrhodes

Feb 9, 2012, 7:39 AM
Customer: I don't have signal in my house
Customer Care: Telesales can give you the airave for free & you will have the signal.
*transfer*

👿
famoussasjohn

Feb 9, 2012, 10:35 AM
Aren't they supposed to go to Tech Support? 🤣
melrhodes

Feb 9, 2012, 10:37 AM
I submitted a total of 4 IRTs not.
famoussasjohn

Feb 9, 2012, 11:12 AM
I submitted an IRT because an agent credited a customer because they were complaining about tax for a phone they ordered in Florida and shipped it to California..
They declined my first IRT saying it was invalid..I submitted another and copy and pasted from a "knowledgent" that we had about improper credits and said the IRT is valid and emailed my supervisor saying if they keep declining it, I will continue to IRT the agent. 🙂

I kind of go off in IRT's and have actually put in notes, I doubt this IRT will change anything considering IRT's are worthless.

🤣 I just have a lot of hate for Sprint, they say they are trying to improve their customer service, yet they don't do anything in regards to using the IRT's as a stepping stone ...
(continues)
Tomdg07

Feb 9, 2012, 11:14 AM
I've seen people get walked for being to direct/rude/belittling in agent feedbacks...
famoussasjohn

Feb 9, 2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I got warned for using harsh tone towards an agent, but I mean...how hard is it to follow policy and do your job? We have had agents chat in with us for an item that was purchased from their store and ask what the return policy is. I told them they should refer to their Supervisor/Manager in regards to understanding their procedures.
melrhodes

Feb 9, 2012, 12:31 PM
I confirmed those 4 IRTs got some people out there bashed by teir sups 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.