Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Perverttttttt

peppermintkoolaid

Jan 7, 2012, 6:21 PM
Anyone ever get "Billy"?? He is a pervert that calls the Sprint site and is just so pererted. LoL - I find it humorous, but sometimes it gets too dirty. I do not get paid enough to listen and go along with him. What do you guys and gals do with these pervert calls??
Jellz

Jan 7, 2012, 6:39 PM
I do get inappropriate chats. I think I deal with them pretty well, they're mostly funny. Someone asked if we had any bananas, and I tried to sell him a BlackBerry XD

When we get jokers, we're supposed to notify the person on duty about it and they can tell us when we can just send a message saying we're closing the chat for the inappropriate content and close out.
peppermintkoolaid

Jan 7, 2012, 6:57 PM
I am in telesales ... and if it gets too bad the call accidentally gets disconnected ... it is just a 10$ an hour job - if i wanted to listen and entertain these boys, I would be a different type of operator ... but for the most part, it is funny
olderthandirt

Jan 8, 2012, 7:27 PM
The ladies here in care get the crayon guy. They simply turn it to a male sup and he is gone. Just a poor lost soul
peppermintkoolaid

Jan 8, 2012, 8:41 PM
That would be Billy!! LoL - the crayon guy. He is funny but I dont get paid enough.
Tygalilie13

Jan 9, 2012, 11:33 PM
I couldn't even count how many nasties we get. It is humorous, but at the same time the *thwap thwap* in your ear gets annoying.

Crayon guy, aka Billy, usually gets told he is capable of making his own decisions in regards to which color he should use, and that we are unable to make the decision for him. He hangs up fairly quickly.

Then theres the facebook guy, "do you have a facebook, can I look you, up...ect."

And of course the bachelor party man among others. He's really good at his calls. Keeps you on the topic of phones, doesn't say anything innappropriate to you, except when he mumbles under his breath about what he's watching in the background (which you can most definitely hear *YUCK*).

I laugh most of the time. Ho...
(continues)
dilligaff1

Jan 8, 2012, 5:23 PM
I Spoof they're number so it says they're calling themselves at all hours of the Morning!!! And get real PERV'd On them 🤣 😈 🤣
fleurdemiel

Jan 14, 2012, 9:13 PM
and get them to take out their wallets by being polite and never giving in.

I've gotten a guy to pay a 500 dollar deposit before just because I was persistent in keeping at task with him without freaking out 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.