Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

#**^(@#@!*(&^#$!@#$@

FaeLynne

Oct 20, 2011, 8:17 AM
So.... they recently changed my goal at work from 3.2 an hour to 7 an hour. I told my sup that that's fine if all we're getting is address changes or payments, but when we get complaints or billing issues we have to research them and that takes a while sometimes. Answer I got? Don't research them before calling the customer. 😳

I'm expecting a conversation to go like this...

Me: Hi, Mr. Customer, I'm calling about an letter we got from you...

Customer: Yeah, so what are you going to do about it?

Me: Well, I haven't actually researched it yet...

Customer: Then what the HELL are you calling me for????? Call back when you've got answers! That's why I wrote to you in the first place!!!*click*

And because of policies I have to...
(continues)
Jellz

Oct 20, 2011, 9:16 AM
What do you do exactly? Call people back when they mail in problems? like email, or snail mail... who would send in normal mail with their problems? O.o
FaeLynne

Oct 24, 2011, 8:30 AM
Letters. Snail mail. I give them one call, then send a letter back to them. You wouldn't believe how many people send a post letter and expect an answer within a week. 😳
Arjuun

Oct 20, 2011, 9:18 AM
i got 7 calls a hour as one of the goals in sprint cust care i do about 6.8 cph it just takes time to research fast and know all the guidelines to do it
FaeLynne

Oct 25, 2011, 5:14 PM
And now I'm not allowed to talk to anyone except the customers. Ever. At all. And I'm still not allowed to actually research issues before calling people.

This is what I was told during my coaching session today. 👿
River

Oct 25, 2011, 6:26 PM
Calm down, take a deep breath, and think about the fact that it's not too long before you can thumb your nose at them and tell them to kiss your butt.

Hang in there, kid.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.