Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Cingular Changes

Dark_Rayne

Jun 14, 2005, 5:05 PM
Are any of you blue legacy employees that is going to Cingular? How has the change been for you? What is changing in your call center?
lisam

Jun 14, 2005, 5:08 PM
dark im a blue legacy employee in a company owned retail store.....at first the change went smooth....now its not smooth and gotten hairy.......ive been laid off along with 13 other people if that tells u anything 😢
Dark_Rayne

Jun 14, 2005, 5:10 PM
I know, its getting bad around here. They have more strict rules than before. I don't know how long I will last, but I still love the service, its just a LOT of change...
lisam

Jun 14, 2005, 5:13 PM
its bad around here they have closed 4 stores and who knows what else is coming our way.....my last day is june 30
Dark_Rayne

Jun 14, 2005, 5:15 PM
That sux, why are they doing all of that?
lisam

Jun 14, 2005, 5:19 PM
who knows they say revenue...but i think that is bs because they closed the second store im at in a mall which is a big store
Vox Dei

Jun 14, 2005, 6:55 PM
Mostly likely because they have too many stores in one area. why have a Orange store and a legasy blue store right around the corner from each other competeting.
trifeone24

Jun 14, 2005, 7:14 PM
I think the company got TOO big, there's too much bureaucracy and call center politics goin on here, Im totally convinced that the company isnt concerned with rewarding company loyalty and us tenured reps, in my call center there are alot of tenured reps leaving for many reasons but the main one is that we dont get paid enough, Im really disappointed in the company I even applied to go to retail sales and wasnt accepted yet T-Mobile is accepting me for the same position I applied for within, WTF is all that about??? Whatever the case though its time to leave customer care
jamorr

Jun 18, 2005, 2:52 PM
I was working for attws in an outsourced call center. We were switched to ornge since then things have been slowly going to shyte. Our commission stucture has been slashed so the numbers that used to get you 2000 dollars will now get you 1000 or in some cases less. The upper management of this company is a$$ backwards and how a company run this poorly aquired att is beyond me. Been looking for new work that will match what I make with commission. Won't look back once I find it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.