Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

poor lady

QueenMeenie

Aug 16, 2011, 10:15 PM
Just had a lady call in to let me know that the previous rep hung up on her after deactivating both of her sim cards. The rep wasn't in my center, so I can't beat her. The lady also has cancer and lives in the sticks and now can't call her boyfriend to tell him that she was told today that she has lung cancer and is dying....

Worst sad call ever.
not pickles

Aug 16, 2011, 10:21 PM
I hate getting calls like that, super depressing. I got a call a few days ago from a lady who wanted me to track her phone to find her son, who was apparently threatening to commit suicide...tried to get her to add family map for $9.99 a month, ended up transferring her to customer care so I have no clue what happened. Kinda felt like a dick.
comander60

Aug 17, 2011, 7:17 AM
Serously??? you believe that??? Did you just start in the business 😳
iljaaf21

Aug 17, 2011, 9:12 AM
That is sad. But unfortunately, in this industry, I can't fully beleive those stories. I hear them way too often.
I kinda felt bad turing this one woman away that needed a print out of her detailed bill (calls, texts, etc.) She came in because her meth-head son stole her phone and her car, and she needed the print outs for the police so they could find him. Mind you, I work at a dealer location, so I needed to check ID before I could access the account, and she wasn't an authorized user. The account holder was her other son, who was fully capable of coming in to get this information himself, but according to her, 'refused to help.' ☹️
QueenMeenie

Aug 19, 2011, 9:33 PM
Even if she was lying, both of her phones were disabled by one ra-tarded rep at Sykes... so doesn't matter I still feel bad for her!
Nomorelies

Aug 20, 2011, 3:16 PM
where is it?
famoussasjohn

Aug 17, 2011, 9:50 AM
🤣 Agreed. I don't ever believe them anymore with these stories. I laugh when they say their disabled and they need me to do whatever it is for them. How about no? roll yourself to nearest retail store.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.