Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Dude, meet deoderant. Deoderant, meet dude.

Mossberg

Aug 7, 2011, 10:27 AM
It smells like old french fries (gross).

If someone has a booger hanging out, I have no problem telling that person he/she has a hanger. I just can't bring myself up to task, when it comes to telling people they reek.

'Um, yeah... I farted... I did it so I could get some relief from smelling you...'

or

'I thought it was your birthday today, and I always give people soap and deoderant presents.'

I can't breath. help me people..... get me outta here.... why are you so close?....
(passes out from lack of oxygen)
Jellz

Aug 7, 2011, 4:03 PM
Look under his desk very obviously. When he asks what you're doing, say "Looking to see if something crawled under there and died."

If he doesn't get what you mean, then he's stupid.
famoussasjohn

Aug 7, 2011, 4:19 PM
Where are you located and where I can find this guy? Nothing gets me in the mood more like French Fry Cologne does. 🤤
guitarhero73

Aug 8, 2011, 11:40 PM
Can't go wrong with an anonymous note. Leave it on their desk after they've left to find the next day.
.I_I.

Aug 9, 2011, 2:03 PM
Just say an old co worker gave everyone a gift and wrap it like a girl and say it was a girl or something.
Mrs.B

Aug 9, 2011, 4:28 PM
try taping air freshners to the bottom of their desk. I've heard that it works. 😁
.I_I.

Aug 9, 2011, 4:44 PM
That's smart. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.