Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Phones make excellent shavers!!

8morehours

Aug 3, 2011, 10:23 AM
Thought I would share a laugh at my exspense.

The scene:

I’m driving in my pickup truck with my four kids. My oldest teenager riding shot gun is in a spastic body thrashing as if he was listen to heavy metal song. My other two teens delighted by his behavior “which I’m not” are laughing from the back seat while taking a break from fight over who gets to beat up the nine year old sitting between them. My good patience is about done as I white knuckle the steering wheel imagining Homer Simpson choking Bart Simpson.

My phone rings and I quickly look to the caller. Of course guess who it is? The investor who I have been dreaming would call me for some time. Hopefully he will back my comic book character into a ani...
(continues)
paddyoc

Aug 3, 2011, 10:43 AM
Putting the punch line as the post title killed what little humor was there, just saying. But nice story, good luck with the dream.
.I_I.

Aug 3, 2011, 5:54 PM
That's an awesome story but now I'm curious as to what happened with the investor. Did he approve your book idea thingy?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.