I hate unsupervised children.
Grantizzle

Jun 10, 2005, 2:21 PM
ralph_on_me said:
I eat unsupervised children.

😁
ralph_on_me

Jun 10, 2005, 2:26 PM
I wish, it's past lunch time and I'm hungry.
Grantizzle

Jun 10, 2005, 2:43 PM
ralph_on_me said:
I wish, it's past lunch time and I'm hungry.

bummer. i had flatuas for lunch. round two is gonna happen very shortly.
elihuspeaks

Jun 10, 2005, 3:49 PM
ralph_on_me said:

. . . especially when they pee on the floor! I just had this happen the other day . . . twice. ☚ī¸
Grantizzle

Jun 10, 2005, 3:51 PM
elihuspeaks said:
ralph_on_me said:

. . . especially when they pee on the floor! I just had this happen the other day . . . twice. ☚ī¸

where do you work at in WA?
elihuspeaks

Jun 10, 2005, 3:57 PM
Check your email!
Grantizzle

Jun 10, 2005, 4:01 PM
granteezie@tmail.com?
elihuspeaks

Jun 10, 2005, 4:05 PM
No . . .

wptemecula@wirelessplus.com

Is that wrong?
Grantizzle

Jun 10, 2005, 4:10 PM
yeah, granteezie@tmail.com is the right one
elihuspeaks

Jun 10, 2005, 4:12 PM
Why did the other one pop-up when you PMed me? I just hit the reply button from my e-mail box and it sent it to that address. You might need to update your profile . . .

btw - I'm in Spokane.
Grantizzle

Jun 10, 2005, 4:18 PM
ahhh spokane.
ralph_on_me

Jun 10, 2005, 3:53 PM
I've only had that happen once. Did the parents even care?
elihuspeaks

Jun 10, 2005, 3:59 PM
Kind of . . . he took his kid outside and yelled at him for about 15 minutes, and when he came back in one of the other reps had already cleaned most of it up.
ralph_on_me

Jun 10, 2005, 5:57 PM
5 minutes till close after two hours of zero foot traffic... "What kind of specials ya'll got?"

I'm gonna slap myself as soon as they leave, because I don't think I'm supposed to abuse myself in front of potential customers.
sillylittlehippie

Jun 10, 2005, 7:41 PM
Ohh honey, you're telling me! Yesterday we had maybe, tops, three people and then at 7:45 a couple comes in - looking to try and port a number to Cingular - so first they were really nice and my coworker was reading a bible to pass time, and then the guy starts talking about spirituality since he is a Baptist pasteur...after ten minutes and while I was on hold with Cingular, his wife comes up to me and asks me about my spirituality - that question opening up it's own can of worms....well finally after a good 30 minutes of bible talk and spirituality and a promise that they'd pray for my atheist soul that sunday they left as this other woman on the verge of tears comes walking in. This is at 8:30...we close at 8. So I think to myself, OK, ...
(continues)
elihuspeaks

Jun 10, 2005, 7:43 PM
I'm just glad that I didn't have to close last night . . . or ever for that matter! 😛
jkrivjansky

Jun 10, 2005, 8:11 PM
Just remember...

If they say 'Jesus loves you' remind them everyone else thinks you're an a$$hole.

If they ask if you know Jesus... tell them "Sure, he mows my neighbors lawn"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.