Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Frustrated with WSC

QueenMeenie

Jul 12, 2011, 9:34 PM
Okay so every time I transfer any call to the WSC I disconnected at least once, and then the agent tells me how dumb I am for following my TS guide. Look, I know our jobs suck, I don't want to be here either. I do my job. I go through everything I am presented. I am not trained to do your job. Please just take over the call.
Do not make me apologize several times to a customer for making them continue to hold so you can lie and say your name is James (Jhobar, I see you...) and then critisize my troubleshooting.

/endrant
vidiot76

Jul 13, 2011, 5:45 AM
Yeah, when I did Tech Care and we would have to transfer to the final teir of support, so the engineers would be able to look at the network, it was the same thing. They were just rude and you could tell did not want to take the call over at all.

And thats super true with the name thing haha. 🤣
iljaaf21

Jul 16, 2011, 2:00 PM
"Herro. My name Emily. How I help you wif you serbice today?"

Are you sure your name is Emily? Cause I'm pretty sure you sound like an Achmed... 👀
Researcher

Jul 16, 2011, 3:21 PM
Hello, My name is Peggy....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.