Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Have you ever had a customer who

Redbird

Jul 11, 2011, 1:44 PM
calls in multiple times per day and refuses to speak to anyone but you? I've got a guy who's called me three times so far today. I talked to him four times last week, and apparently he called in on Saturday and when he found out I wasn't at work he refused to talk to anyone and called back today. Called before I got here, and again refused to talk, just hung up saying he'd call back later in the day. What is he going to do if I quit or get fired???
Jellz

Jul 11, 2011, 1:59 PM
No, but I have had people ask if there's any way they could request to speak to me in the future. Generally, that's a sign that either 1. you did your job damn good, they realize that and figure that they'd be hard-pressed to find another rep as good as you, or 2. if you $&#%'d up, they can call back and yell at you.
Iove2transfercustomers

Jul 11, 2011, 2:22 PM
yes, and it's annoying. i really hate it when on the call, the customer keeps asking me what my name is, and then ask me to spell it so they have it for the future 😡

the only customers i want calling back and asking for me are the ones getting me sales 😁
Fredd

Jul 11, 2011, 2:30 PM
Learn to talk with an Indian accent!
Iove2transfercustomers

Jul 11, 2011, 2:40 PM
i can only do country and Jamaican accents ☚ī¸
Hombre07

Jul 13, 2011, 5:20 PM
I like it when they come into the store saying "I just got off the phone with Mary and she says I get a free *insert product here* from this store. And then they want you to call Mary.
IrishCarBomb

Jul 16, 2011, 9:02 AM
I have a customer that will only let me help them in store... to the point they will come in multiple times on different days trying to catch me, and even wait extended periods of time while I help other customers even with other agents open.

Why? Because HE likes my smile...

Super creepy, and distrubing on too many levels.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.