Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Industry Poll: Carriers

temporary

Jun 8, 2011, 6:09 AM
Who is your least favorite carrier and why? Conversely, who is your favorite carrier and why?
melrhodes

Jun 8, 2011, 8:36 AM
US or even here in my country?
temporary

Jun 8, 2011, 2:13 PM
US preferably, but I'm curious to the carriers in your country too.
ilikefoodbye

Jun 8, 2011, 1:46 PM
Verizon is my least favorite, theyre more expensive, and in my personal experience their internet load times have been slow. Sprint's my favorite they're the cheapest in my area, and also have my favorite phones and the 3g speed is excellent here.
FaeLynne

Jun 8, 2011, 2:18 PM
Hmm, here it's exactly the opposite. Verizon's always had great CS, they have the phones I want and work a lot faster than my friend's Sprint service.
Iove2transfercustomers

Jun 8, 2011, 4:08 PM
i've had one carrier, and it's Cricket. their the cheapest, and the phone service has been good.
xZuchinix

Jun 8, 2011, 4:18 PM
Probably because I work for them.

I heart Sprint and its cheapness though.
hobble

Jun 8, 2011, 4:18 PM
I love verizon, love and also hate sprint. Why? Because their covereage here is teh suck, and they offer sooooo many discounts and it's semi-easy to get someone interested in a track phone to get them.
serendair

Jun 8, 2011, 6:59 PM
I dislike Verizon, had some wicked bad experiences with them; they wanted a $600 deposit and three months of service up front at one of their corporate stores in Colorado. Why? I had no credit and was fresh out of high school when I initially tried to sign up.

My friend, also a Verizon customer, told the guy off, walked out of the store and drove to an indirect dealer, talked with the guys there, got me signed up without a deposit or having to pay an arm and a leg.

Unemployment hit me in the metaphorical nads a year and a half later; their customer service pretty much laughed in my face, said "No, we can't make any payment arrangements, your final bill is in the mail, have fun in collections." when I let them know I wasn't able to pay...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.