all discussions

show all 9 replies

Hey Sprint and/or ACs agents

Lern

May 31, 2011, 7:45 AM
Did they take away our IR sales bonus?
FaeLynne

May 31, 2011, 8:21 AM
*shrug* I'm both of those ^^^ up there, but I'm back office, not care or sales so IDK.
smazi

May 31, 2011, 10:23 AM
I think they just increased the difficulty of getting an appreciable bonus. I'm not sure, cause I left a month ago.
Pimptopian

May 31, 2011, 11:51 AM
yes they did, and then they gave us a 30 cent per call raise, so basically we are just working for the month they took away from us. and with the raised vp we can barely max out so thats another 250 pay cut. so i lost 7000 this year, i hate this place
Lern

May 31, 2011, 12:13 PM
I didnt get a 30 cent raise per call.....
guitarhero73

May 31, 2011, 12:30 PM
They might as well have. They added a new metric a few months back for next call prevention that's now fully in place and our bonus greatly hinges on keeping it above 95%.

There's a guy on my team who kills at sales and his ncp will guarantee he won't see a dime of it. Sucks!
Lern

May 31, 2011, 12:48 PM
no its not that. Ours doesnt go into effect til the May bonus. this is the April bonus.
rainbow_metals

May 31, 2011, 12:58 PM
They didn't "take it away", the simply rolled it into the tiered payout. however upon doing much research on this, you have to be getting 260%/goal to even start making a difference in what was being paid out previously and what is being paid out now. for example, the per day rate for 250% is the same now as it was before-without the extra 46 or $7 a day for ir. you only get the full 140.00 ir bonus when you are maxing out the sales bonus. it sucks.
Lern

May 31, 2011, 1:01 PM
I wish they had told us this before we got our payout checks. this was supposed to be my birthday money.

I think I might cry.
olderthandirt

May 31, 2011, 1:55 PM
Of course they did. We were told they added it to our regular bonus.

So no chance anymore of a partial bonus.

Basically we now work for min wage

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.