Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

To Sprint Care reps

JMike89

May 25, 2011, 3:52 PM
Have you tried going to the FAQs on the bottom right corner of your Premium Care Content Tool?

If so, what does it say?
Required

May 25, 2011, 3:57 PM
Holy crap, that's not english at all!
JMike89

May 25, 2011, 4:07 PM
I believe it's a Satanic message and if you read the whole thing aloud you will summon a demon to destroy your area and cause fear and anguish amongst the masses...
serendair

May 25, 2011, 4:18 PM
...I'mma go try this right now, inb4 Silent Hill takes over!
Required

May 25, 2011, 5:09 PM
Gods speed! Don't enter any weird holes you don't know!
serendair

May 25, 2011, 7:16 PM
Especially none that look like symbolic lady parts!
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 12:56 PM
Let us pray that it works.
FaeLynne

May 26, 2011, 10:13 AM
🤣 🤣

I had never seen that... It looks like the fake "Latin" that those build your own webpage websites use as a place holder before you type your own stuff.
rainbow_metals

May 27, 2011, 1:06 PM
what the heck is LibX, never heard of that one before and is it just me or are all the questions the same?
Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 12:10 PM
LOL classic
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 12:57 PM
Vestibulum nec ligula ut orci ultricies mollis a vulputate ipsum. Cras sed magna magna, quis blandit enim. Cras scelerisque, justo eget placerat blandit, lorem ligula rutrum tellus, sit amet dictum neque ante ac quam. Fusce egestas leo justo, quis elementum nunc? Donec fringilla sem ac dolor sollicitudin egestas eu quis nisi. In porttitor placerat purus, nec volutpat ipsum iaculis cursus. Vivamus aliquam porttitor augue a porta.Proin lorem massa; rhoncus in aliquet sit amet, porta laoreet erat.

And may I get a Dr Pepper with that order please.
FaeLynne

May 28, 2011, 12:59 PM
🤣

Do we know if that actually translates to anything in English?
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 1:12 PM
Do we really care?
Most likely does but can not access until at home and bring it up to see. Will post after doing so
FaeLynne

May 28, 2011, 1:14 PM
Same here, which is why I didn't google it. I'm just curious, because it would be awesome if it was really instructions on how to break the system or something. Anything to get me out of work...
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 1:16 PM
Could try a seizure. Makes them all flee and you can come out of it before the emts come.
Get at least a 10 minute break taht way
FaeLynne

May 28, 2011, 1:23 PM
Hmm... I might have to try that... 🙂
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 2:22 PM
I would try coaching but they keep telling me to go into ready.

Tryed sleeping but the phone ring wakes me up.

Perferred not coming in at all but they would only pay me if I came in. (Not that they pay very much)

Just can not win right now
Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 2:22 PM
unemployment fixes that
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 2:51 PM
new better job in about 8 weeks. Have to wait for pre job training class to beginn. Medical

Much better pay and future

Continuing education made it ossible
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 2:51 PM
possible
rainbow_metals

May 30, 2011, 1:22 PM
congrats on the new job, i am now REALLY looking for a new job after the latest screw over i have recieved from ACS, good luck at the new place, we will miss you here.
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:17 PM
😎 😎 😎 😎 🙂 😁 🤤

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.