Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Falling asleep while "on duty"...

Admiral_Ackbar

May 18, 2011, 10:55 AM
Has anyone ever done it?

I used to work for t-mobile customer service and i remember one day i dozed off and slept thru about 4-5 calls.

I was promptly fired a few days later. 🤭 😢
mrsdrpepper

May 18, 2011, 11:02 AM
Yep! been there done that! It's only happened on really slow days and luckily my co-worker letme know when the calls start rolling in
rainbow_metals

May 18, 2011, 11:50 AM
i never have but i knew a guy that did it on daily basis, he was able to get away with doing this for months only because his mother worked for the company too and they didn't want her to quit. pathetic.
xZuchinix

May 18, 2011, 1:17 PM
I've done it, but I've never slept through a call. I turn the volume to 11 so I get woke up. I have however fallen asleep on a call for a minute or 2.
Emperor Palpatine

May 18, 2011, 1:37 PM
only 100's on qa's i got was when i was asleep

apparently my subconscious is better at this
Pimptopian

May 21, 2011, 1:35 PM
i used to work for a call center were i could be logged in but unplug a certain cord in the back and would not get calls but they didnt know. i did this for about half a year when i found a better job. i was paid but was never there, slept, did whatever i wanted. it was great!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.