Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

If you cant navigate internet explorer..

xZuchinix

May 11, 2011, 8:20 PM
You dont need a smart phone. Can the government do something right and make some law that requires people to take a competency or and intelligence test before purchasing a @#!$ smart phone.
MadLib

May 11, 2011, 8:25 PM
I bet you misinterpreted the moral of 1984 entirely.
xZuchinix

May 11, 2011, 8:36 PM
1984 the book?

and if so then probably, please explain
MadLib

May 11, 2011, 8:39 PM
How could you possibly justify government regulation mandating a test on one's intelligence before purchasing a product? That kind of government intervention is absolutely asinine, unconstitutional and downright foolish.

Although, I'm sure you were just making one of those empty statements that nobody cares about.

amirite?
xZuchinix

May 11, 2011, 8:43 PM
Yeah... Pretty much, now that it's put in how it would actually effect things, I don't think I'd agree with that form of govt regulation. I just keep getting ret@rded people on my calls that have no bidness with the kinds of phones they have. Frustrated to the max.
MadLib

May 11, 2011, 8:50 PM
Blame the advertisements. Stupid people want products that don't fit their needs because of what the TV said.
xZuchinix

May 11, 2011, 9:04 PM
DAMN THAT DEVIL BOX!
Ask The Shack

May 12, 2011, 8:15 AM
I think it's an issue with a sales person who doesn't properly qualify a customers' needs. If the guy is coming in for a basic phone and you sell him a brand new Droid, you're doing everyone a disservice, including the customer.
FaeLynne

May 12, 2011, 5:07 PM
But then there's always the customer who can't operate a calculator, but has to have the most top of the line phone just because everyone else does, and won't listen when the sales person tries to explain. These are the same people who buy an Evo, then say they don't use the internet and want to block data.
didnt know

May 12, 2011, 11:29 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.